Aug 9, 2018
Great!

Hey, I haven't been able to find this anywhere, but is there a way to get back to Tsenaria Isle or whatever it's called after you're returned to the northern continent? I didn't get all my nompi kills and I really, really don't wanna have to reset time again.

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
1674025339964.png
It's hard to explain but it seems like after she announced it will be done by the end of 2023 it's like she's finally kicked things into overdrive and is progressing the story, adding mechanics that should've been in the game long ago, and now giving MC focus scenes. I'm super hyped to get to fuck Laquadia, and I'm hoping for SethXZoe to quickly update all the scenes to the international version so the game CGs will be at the highest quality. I hope this year brings us some amazing scenes.

1 last thing, I still think that when you go back in time for the bad ending when you see Laquadia in the public bath you should be able to force yourself on her unlike the first time you meet her there.

Reactions: azraelswegul

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
i just hope thy do not rush it. the would only ruin the game
I agree. Even if let's say Gabe was stalling to milk money, it's obvious she know what she wants to do and if she already has that roadmap done she's starting to implement those things now. Better late than never. I actually think the game will be able to end this year smoothly with a decent ending.

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
Great!

Hey, I haven't been able to find this anywhere, but is there a way to get back to Tsenaria Isle or whatever it's called after you're returned to the northern continent? I didn't get all my nompi kills and I really, really don't wanna have to reset time again.
So far no, but if the pattern from the first two games holds one of the late game things you should get will be a boat of your own so you can revisit places like Tsenaria and new side quest locations to visit.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

rcop101

May 31, 2017
so does anyone know where the new side boss is? think it's labeled Greed in the battle log. im also missing 1 last location is there a new hidden one?

Falbala123

Oct 16, 2018
Read those last update, and why not. We'll see.
That said, since hmmm..... Last time I played was the first meeting with the german doctor (don't remember her name). If anyone can tell me, in spoilers preferably, if : 1 Naluna is around and what she does (it seems so but well), 2 Sex scene with Naluna if 1 is right ?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Read those last update, and why not. We'll see.
That said, since hmmm..... Last time I played was the first meeting with the german doctor (don't remember her name). If anyone can tell me, in spoilers preferably, if : 1 Naluna is around and what she does (it seems so but well), 2 Sex scene with Naluna if 1 is right ?
Naluna has not been seen since LOQO2 and seeing where this story is it's highly unlikely she'll show up in this game.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
but she has that his who brought young fraha to this timeperid. also her name is i think something like Zweibelle are something like that

Ghostman1877

Mar 29, 2020
so does anyone know where the new side boss is? think it's labeled Greed in the battle log. im also missing 1 last location is there a new hidden one?
You open a chest in the Accursed Temple (the location to the right in the new area)

She is hiding inside like a mimic and immediately attacks you, so be prepared.

I have found everything so far apart from 71/72 locations discovered, any new / newish secret areas?

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
1674601764558.png
Here's this weeks update, I'm so glad that Gabe is gonna have different outcomes for Laquadia, I've wanted this for her for so long! I do hope she makes it so if you've been on the heroic path you can reward her and make her fall in love with you on her own and if you're a renegade you can make her submit the hard way. Either way Queen Opala's tent mechanic is done and that was super fast so I have high hopes for the game this year.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
ok so the safe in the lizard town is there a combination also do i talk the guy to death
ok, for the safe you have to figure out the code while interacting with it and it's somewhat fun:
You have to play with the volume up otherwise it's impossible.
As you keep changing each number you will hear a "click", that means that that number is correct, you need to repeat the process for all the numbers and once you left each number on the number that did the click you will have it.

(If you just want the real answer, it's 3485. but when doing it pay attention to your ears, as you'll understand how the puzzle works for future reference)

about the guy... yes, keep talking to him until he dies, then you access the chest.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

MonkeyDBoffey

Nov 21, 2017
 help me! How to give the cursed ring? I just found it but i cant give it for Masquerade
From the Dialogue, i think you need to go to the Gentlemans Club - to find out the location of the ring. The Game requires you to do things in order for them to be completed

Go to the Gentleman's Club, speak to the npc's until your told where the ring is, then return to Masquerade

handok24

Jul 19, 2022
1674667634755.png
when I want to save my progress appears like this
can u help me guys what happend with this i dont wanna lose my progress

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes