zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have no problems with her but to me i would won't the less heartles girls sorry. that bitch has no heart and only cares for her self and the snake god.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
i do agree that in terms of characters laquidia is the main female character i'm the LEAST interested in.... i'm more interested in what part Bel'rana will play, as she still seems a bit lacking as a character and has potential.

(plus, this has nothing to do with this specific game... but can someone tell me the general apathy the fandom has towards Opala herself? she is the main reason the events of the first and second games happen and she is what gives this series it's name, yet people seem disproportionately more interested in Farah and Osira)

yancondary

Nov 19, 2018
i have no problems with her but to me i would won't the less heartles girls sorry. that bitch has no heart and only cares for her self and the snake god.
That's why I like her tbqh

Putting a leash on the evil bitch of the game and making her your sex slave is the best part of Origins. (if only it had actual CG)

(plus, this has nothing to do with this specific game... but can someone tell me the general apathy the fandom has towards Opala herself? she is the main reason the events of the first and second games happen and she is what gives this series it's name, yet people seem disproportionately more interested in Farah and Osira)
She's just not an interesting character.

Albeit the only one of the main three I find interesting is Osira. Opala is dull, while Farah doesn't do anything besides be a slutty older woman.

SparkyDoodle

Feb 13, 2018
How often do they update the link here? And more importantly, does anyone know when it's going to be finished?

Last edited:

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
How often do they update the link here? And more importantly, does anyone know when it's going to be finished?
the links get upvoted every new version that comes out.
and, if the latests posts of the developer are to be believed, the game will finish late this year.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
And this is why I love having her as a slave. Still dreaming about a CG scene with you forcing her to serve Rancid Horace. Breaking this bitch feels good.

Mar 22, 2018
Hey Guys, I could need a lil help. Seems my Hearing is not working withe the safes. I am unable to hear a different. Even with vol max and headset. I would like to have Odiana codes. Before Gabe had a diff system to open the dam safe. There where blue orbs around the room. Thanks

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the sound is there just hard to differt from the other's the walkthrough should have the code tho.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Does anyone have a copy of SGEdit with all the .inis? The download on the wiki seems to be down.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
does anyone know how to complete time travel colusia - Invasion? Please tell me with a Img
far as i know there is nothing to do in Invasion safe from getting the pictures and trading cards (if there are any)... there is nothing to complete in terms of story if you already can travel back in time to that.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
What are these three missing scenes?
these three scenes are the scenes unlocked through dying to monsters (bring feathers of awakening):

-the first you'll need to simply die anywhere in the map while Gabrielle is in your party.
-The second one you need to die in the Marshes of Despair while Farah is in your party
-The third is the most difficult one because it can only be obtained by dying while the protagonist is truly alone. meaning the rare instances where you cannot bring any companions with you. (not putting them on your team will not suffice, the game must state that he is truly alone)

Reactions: loyd12

SerketCity

Jun 4, 2018
Does anyone have a list of where all the legendary monsters currently in the game are? The old wiki only has them as far ahead as Kahr, and the Hand-holding edition doesn't go much further.

lkaito

Aug 8, 2017
i'm stuck, please help
after port ronod, what is next
i had seen walkthoght but i can't go GRAND BRIDGE , it say too dangeous

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes