JL5

Apr 9, 2021
1675896001196.png
I'm glad Gabe went with 3 scenes instead of 2, and I have high hopes for them since it looks like we'll be showing Laquadia her place which I can't fucking wait to do. I really hope she doesn't make it so like one of the branches involves having an animal fuck her, hopefully if I have to share her I'd rather share her with one of the other ladies in a threesome.

Reactions: yancondary

SerketCity

Jun 4, 2018
try going to the mcs mothers house first then the brige
If it's too dangerous, quote unquote, then he's obviously gotten past the point where going to the Homestead is no longer a factor- chances are he needs to go there to pick up Kythe- I just need to know if he has Farah yet or not.

Reactions: lkaito

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if he went to pick up kythe then he should have farah with him becuase the brige would be after leaveint ton with farah. mybe the ugly guy at the boat

yancondary

Nov 19, 2018
I'm glad Gabe went with 3 scenes instead of 2, and I have high hopes for them since it looks like we'll be showing Laquadia her place which I can't fucking wait to do. I really hope she doesn't make it so like one of the branches involves having an animal fuck her, hopefully if I have to share her I'd rather share her with one of the other ladies in a threesome.
Laquadia chads, it's time

Reactions: JL5

lkaito

Aug 8, 2017
i just have castle, but i can't find how to buy resources
i came store,bar,inn but when i talk to npc seller at the shop they just sell their usuall item
and how to hire more worker
( sorry for my terriable english)

Last edited:

SerketCity

Jun 4, 2018
i just have castle, but i can't find how to buy resources
i came store,bar,inn but when i talk to npc seller at the shop they just sell their usuall item
and how to hire more worker
( sorry for my terriable english)
Look around in stores, there should be small signposts that allow you to unlock those stores for your castle. If they aren't around yet, simply progress through the main story further- they'll come up eventually.

Reactions: lkaito

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Does anyone have a list of where all the legendary monsters currently in the game are? The old wiki only has them as far ahead as Kahr, and the Hand-holding edition doesn't go much further.
They are all in the guide... I updated again to add Greed Devourer in the Legendary Monster list.

Armor6000_zld

Sep 17, 2019
Does anyone have a list of where all the legendary monsters currently in the game are? The old wiki only has them as far ahead as Kahr, and the Hand-holding edition doesn't go much further.
Quick menu (botton A), encyclopedia, titles, explorer, then look in every place....for example fellhorn ruins and then you can see where are legendary monsters

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Quick menu (botton A), encyclopedia, titles, explorer, then look in every place....for example fellhorn ruins and then you can see where are legendary monsters
I don't think your "help" helps.
All that says is there is a legendary monster there. but not WHAT it is.

Jul 21, 2021
Okay i got two questions. Does the mom have content? And im at the part of the gathering of the lords but so far i only seen like maybe 3 events and wanted to ask if there comes more? Because so far while its fine game its also pretty boring Hgame so far.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes