Apr 24, 2018
¡Hello!

¿Does anyone else happen to you?
The mercenary added me to the group and won't let me change the other characters since i was captured by "ZweiBelle" in the labyrinth, when i escaped from the lab i was still listed as a partner. I don't know if it's a bug already reported... the mercenary still follows me after being captured by "Van" (in prison).

¡Thank You!.

qoo.jpg

ZeroTheEro

Jan 20, 2021
Okay i got two questions. Does the mom have content? And im at the part of the gathering of the lords but so far i only seen like maybe 3 events and wanted to ask if there comes more? Because so far while its fine game its also pretty boring Hgame so far.
She only had one scene of her playing with herself so far.

As for the scenes after the gathering, yes there is more, but some scenes you have to find it yourself (like older Farah playing with her pet).

Jul 21, 2021
She only had one scene of her playing with herself so far.

As for the scenes after the gathering, yes there is more, but some scenes you have to find it yourself (like older Farah playing with her pet).
Well that sucks the mom only got one so far hopefully she gets more in the future. So there is events further in the game or what? And is it alot? Because just finding the art is boring.

Armor6000_zld

Sep 17, 2019
First one is the bed scene with Kythie. You have to encourage her and Mhutiki to explore the sexual side. Unlock scene by sleeping at a bed in you're fort.

Second is when you lose on the world map with Gabrielle in the party.
i lost with gabrielle, but no trigger that scene, could you be more specific (a exactly place to do that)

Armor6000_zld

Sep 17, 2019
these three scenes are the scenes unlocked through dying to monsters (bring feathers of awakening):

-the first you'll need to simply die anywhere in the map while Gabrielle is in your party.
-The second one you need to die in the Marshes of Despair while Farah is in your party
-The third is the most difficult one because it can only be obtained by dying while the protagonist is truly alone. meaning the rare instances where you cannot bring any companions with you. (not putting them on your team will not suffice, the game must state that he is truly alone)
It seems to me that Gabrielle's scene has been bugged, because every time I try it, Farah's scene appears

ZeroTheEro

Jan 20, 2021
Well that sucks the mom only got one so far hopefully she gets more in the future. So there is events further in the game or what? And is it alot? Because just finding the art is boring.
Yes, it's a lot.

Pretty sure up to the High Lord Gathering you're not even 30% done with the current story. There's plenty more to be done and scenes to find.

Reactions: TifasMakesMeNut

Teatop

Feb 21, 2019
Why can't I access my quest log in inventory even after I purchased that. Not even journal and the other one either. Is those supposed to be unlocked after some time or what is the problem here

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Why can't I access my quest log in inventory even after I purchased that. Not even journal and the other one either. Is those supposed to be unlocked after some time or what is the problem here
As reported countless times times... "A"!!!

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes