test89

Jun 25, 2017
Any news about the new beta?
Swegabe always updates the blog on Tuesday (nothing yet, just FYI), so today the released update will probably be announced, which may already be shared to supporters. Just give it time for someone to post a link.

Reactions: elandoor

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
Damn the Tuesday post is way later than usual, Gabe's probably busy putting the update up for us.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
How close is this to being completed? It's been a long time since I played this (dog fell into a pool of something and transformed).

I kinda stopped following and supporting the project when funds were going towards hiring cosplayers and making physical merch like statuettes and stuff.

Edit: Dumb autocorrect

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
How close is this to being completed? It's been a long time since I played this (dog fell into a pool of something and transformed).

I kinda stopped following following and supporting the project when funds were going towards hiring complainers and making physical merch like statuettes and stuff.
Gabe says the game will be finished this year, at the pace she's been moving at so far I'm starting to believe it but I'm sure at the latest 2024. I'd still wait though if I were you.
At the start of 2023 she started announcing way more things happening on the blog, each update is going to have more content, and the majority of the extra stuff like collectibles and side quests that nobody cares about has been added so now there's really nothing left but the main story, scenes and QOL to do.

Reactions: atvars and Jonboy80

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
Yessss, I am very excited about that choice, it seems like that will be the biggest change to the end of the game. The only part that sucks here is I don't even remember what I picked so I'll have to wait til the end of the year and then go back and pick the different ones. It's awesome though because that already opens up 4 endings, Fran as Queen, you both rule together, you make her your bitch, or Lynevere becomes queen. I'm sure Gabe will have more possible endings but those alone make me able to wait it out.

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal and elandoor
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes