RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LegendOfQueenOpalaOrigin-3.18Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

loyd12

Mar 28, 2018
Bro ngl i've only been interested in this game again after the Laquadia content but is it usual to have only one scene after months or between Betas, like was the pace this slow in the past?

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
As always, sadly there is no international variation from SethxZoe lmao :KEK: Also no new other updates for Photoshoot and WenchChallenge either.
"Main story" is barely updated too. GGWP.
Well I kinda already expected this would happen when Gabe suddenly pull out the idea for Laquadia outta nowhere, since the international variation has always been super slow.

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
Yessss, I am very excited about that choice, it seems like that will be the biggest change to the end of the game. The only part that sucks here is I don't even remember what I picked so I'll have to wait til the end of the year and then go back and pick the different ones. It's awesome though because that already opens up 4 endings, Fran as Queen, you both rule together, you make her your bitch, or Lynevere becomes queen. I'm sure Gabe will have more possible endings but those alone make me able to wait it out.
Just hope farrah not become clown again or if it still must be good ending

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
I have not played this game for a while. I stopped when meeting the queen of that winter area. Has there been enough content added since then that makes it worth replaying or should I wait another few years?

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Can someone give me a summary of what happened in regards of the story and the Egyptian girls since the fall of Colussia? I guess Osira isn't recruited in any forms.

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
How much was changed since snake lady was introduced? At least I think it was a snake, I didn't play this for a while. You know, the Goddess. Did the story move forward? Did we get a scene with her? Is what's new still getting cucked over and over?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
i already upgraded the pool in the castle, watched the gag with beatrix and seen the laquidia scene.

overall it took around 15-20 minutes to play through the whole update, for what i've read this update was more of a bug fix than anything so it's alright.

A bit of a fodder update, but Laquidia fans should be happy.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
How much was changed since snake lady was introduced? At least I think it was a snake, I didn't play this for a while. You know, the Goddess. Did the story move forward? Did we get a scene with her? Is what's new still getting cucked over and over?
Yes, the story has moven forward a bit from meeting Kin'aurea (at least a couple of good hours if we count the traveling time... and over 3 hours maybe if we count all the new side-quest). No, we don't have scenes with the snake goddess (or at least no sexual scenes, tho we get a quick glimpse at her eyes once), the protagonist is getting cuckes? yes, but he also gets some action.

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
My apologies if this has been explored to death, but does the game still do the stupid thing of forcing you to start a new game to switch an artstyle?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes