KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
For those that are curious about the new scene, don't.
Its not worth the download, but I'll share it all with you all to save some time.
View attachment 2430179
Also, now we got another female character apparently.
So don't expect to see content of her years down the line.
Well at least the MC is getting to bang her... it is the MC right? Also is there an art for it in international style or it will be years before we get it?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Thanks!

I haven't played in a while, what happened to Colussia? Last time I played, it was conquered by Osira and Vhazar.
loooooong story as short as i can tell:
-Crayden blew up colussia, now it's a whole on the ground, only the castle remains thanks to osira's magic.
-Laquidia is in jail apprehended by the protag after the destruction of the city.
-Farah is still sick in bed due to her choker and we are searching for a way to heal her, apparenly we need some magic item that is somewhere in some island (at this point we have to talk with people in a tavern on Queen's landing to find sailors, but that hasn't been implemented yet)

Reactions: Gokudera

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
loooooong story as short as i can tell:
-Crayden blew up colussia, now it's a whole on the ground, only the castle remains thanks to osira's magic.
-Laquidia is in jail apprehended by the protag after the destruction of the city.
-Farah is still sick in bed due to her choker and we are searching for a way to heal her, apparenly we need some magic item that is somewhere in some island (at this point we have to talk with people in a tavern on Queen's landing to find sailors, but that hasn't been implemented yet)
Thanks. I missed some stairs that lead to the castle, so I was wondering what was going on.

Osira seems to be missing from the castle, though.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Thanks. I missed some stairs that lead to the castle, so I was wondering what was going on.

Osira seems to be missing from the castle, though.
currently she is resting because the magic force field took a lot of energy from her. In theory she is there but the minotaur won't let anyone see her.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
So nothing in this update is worth updating in my walkthrough. So what is new? Just make sure to have Laquadia locked up and not have Stella on expedition. Go towards your personal chambers in Castle Warrengard and speak to stella. Choose the first option.
Second thing is go to the courtyard where Roselia is and speak to the redhead. Upgrade.
Aren't you glad you waited 3 months for this?

Reactions: DarkLizerd
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes