Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Four. Episode 3 public free version is already out. This is the last episode so theoretically the game is "almost" done but... the way Gabe keeps adding new characters makes me think it'll be 2030 before the full complete game is released.
Damn if this is the last episode I think I better wait? I don't know if I have the self control to tho lol.
All these complaints about slow updates but last I checked the creator never gave a release date for this and even said it would take years.

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
well... yeah, but not
Damn if this is the last episode I think I better wait? I don't know if I have the self control to tho lol.
All these complaints about slow updates but last I checked the creator never gave a release date for this and even said it would take years.
well... yeah, but 8 years?

Reactions: fredoo04

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
well... yeah, but not

well... yeah, but 8 years?
typically a good game comes out with a few years of development
this game is bigger in scope than the previous two.
When its one person doing most of the work and balancing 3+ parallel routes witheach route having its own artist. Not to mention branching paths.
I wouldn't expect it to be done soon. Also how has it been 8 years? The 2nd game released in 2017/2018 so its only been like 5 which granted is a long wait but this is a much bigger scale and the previous games took about 3 years as well.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Gabe said that the game will be finished at the end of the year... but honestly, the development has been really really slow, so I'm not sure about that.
I could see that happening but only in the sense that the story is completed and you can complete the game. Otherwise I'd imagine if it were to be rushed to be in a completed state that would definitely have to sacrifice all the content to do so which would just mean more updates to add in the scenes from the current end point to the future end point. Chances are with how big this game is and how many different styles of art and main characters there are, this game will probably be finished by 2030 at this rate, if we're lucky. Not unless Gabe cuts corners to put out a lesser product just to polish it up later. Either way its a lose lose in their respective ways.

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
typically a good game comes out with a few years of development
this game is bigger in scope than the previous two.
When its one person doing most of the work and balancing 3+ parallel routes witheach route having its own artist. Not to mention branching paths.
I wouldn't expect it to be done soon. Also how has it been 8 years? The 2nd game released in 2017/2018 so its only been like 5 which granted is a long wait but this is a much bigger scale and the previous games took about 3 years as well.
I'm actually not sure... I assumed so because this forum started in 2016 (yeah not 8 years btw).

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well it seem's my game has a bug because i do not have fraha in my party i had gabi in the party dead and got fraha's ending now when i dei to any group of monsters i just get a game over. yes sorry for my spelling i have never been good at spelling,

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes