wigwam

Aug 14, 2018
I pay attention to this game all the time, but for some reason I don't download it...
Probably because it's not worth it. The updates were slow before but it has been years at this point with extremely minimal content. Just an endless stream of area patches and new random characters that will never get content. I loved this game but this shit is a joke and gabe is laughing all the way to the bank

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
I am trying to wait for this game but I doubt we are near completion anytime soon. Can anyone tell me what Episode or Chapter we are at? Would this be a good time to play?

HentaiMaster 9000

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
Anyone know why this is happening? Hitting the top one does start a new game but i dont know if it is going to lead to other issues.
EDIT: the screen where you are supposed to enter your name is completly blank too.

1677750284417.png

Last edited:

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
I am trying to wait for this game but I doubt we are near completion anytime soon. Can anyone tell me what Episode or Chapter we are at? Would this be a good time to play?
As far as I can tell, he goes into a new major version for each chapter. So at this point, he's in Chapter 3, as far as I know.

Reactions: Shadow Song

Viressa

May 24, 2018
As far as I can tell, he goes into a new major version for each chapter. So at this point, he's in Chapter 3, as far as I know.
Four. Episode 3 public free version is already out. This is the last episode so theoretically the game is "almost" done but... the way Gabe keeps adding new characters makes me think it'll be 2030 before the full complete game is released.

Riefs

Feb 27, 2018
Probably because it's not worth it. The updates were slow before but it has been years at this point with extremely minimal content. Just an endless stream of area patches and new random characters that will never get content. I loved this game but this shit is a joke and gabe is laughing all the way to the bank
This game was one of the first h-games I ever played years ago and it was quite a treat. It's legit disappointing as hell to see it turn into yet another "smut subscription" of a meal ticket for the dev.

V3.0 released now, what, 3+ years ago? I've taken look at the game a couple times since then and there's been absolutely fuckall in terms of added content and story progress. It's a real shame. I wish F95 just straight up removed and banned games which end like this. The dev doesn't deserve the free publicity.

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
Where are these locations?
Slithering Chasm, Bergville and Accursed Temple

What town do i need to warp to to get near them?
Thanks

ye

Nov 13, 2017
i download the game file but i cant open it
i know i need to install some software for that but i dont remember which the name is

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
Ill wait when its done and of course get transfered into a better engine to support 16:9 Aspect ratios i cant even see the scenes with my 24' monitor i even have 4:3 17' monitor and on 1280x1024 resolution and yet it looks small......It has so much potential that it holds back from the engine.

Last edited:

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
This game was one of the first h-games I ever played years ago and it was quite a treat. It's legit disappointing as hell to see it turn into yet another "smut subscription" of a meal ticket for the dev.
Hard agree friend. Legend of Queen Opala 2 is still one of my favorite h games all these years later. Patreon is actually bad for the consumer. So many devs that used to be able to COMPLETE projects no longer do the moment they get some subscibers.

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
Gabe said that the game will be finished at the end of the year... but honestly, the development has been really really slow, so I'm not sure about that.

Feb 7, 2021
How do I get the scene were MC is tied and is being "taken care of" by who looks like a nurse, while Farah is being taken care of by what looks like a werewolf behind glass?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
go to the desert town krah and do the temple mission. a question i got is i do not have fraha in my group but when i lose her scene shows up not gabes

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes