giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Legend of Queen Opala: Origin [v3.18 Beta] [SweGabe]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 1.07 GB

- - - -

Warning: Compressed games may have crashing issues, there may also be errors loading files.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dragongallant_0

Jul 19, 2021
One question, what happens is that when I get the Laquadia scene, it doesn't let me enter the encyclopedia menu and the art album, does anyone know the solution?

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
Yes, the story has moven forward a bit from meeting Kin'aurea (at least a couple of good hours if we count the traveling time... and over 3 hours maybe if we count all the new side-quest). No, we don't have scenes with the snake goddess (or at least no sexual scenes, tho we get a quick glimpse at her eyes once), the protagonist is getting cuckes? yes, but he also gets some action.
There better be a scene with her. Cause if not then fuck whoever makes this game... actually no. Fuck their loved one as they watch. That would be appropriate revenge.

Of course I'm joking here. I'm sad it needs to be said. But seriously. No scene with her would suck. HARD. I also wonder if International artstyle will be late even to final build of the game because to me that one is only one worth playing with and redoing all of that damn grind.

And I swear to God if this Goddess will only have yet another scene where your character watches. I will probably have the "Blade Pillar from God of War" rage all over again.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
can we all be civalzed here why does every one act like children. stupid shit lie revrnge over a god damn game is stupid and no i am not sorry why does the hole fucking world lose there humanty. if games make people this way then mybe all video games should be destroyed

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
can we all be civalzed here why does every one act like children. stupid shit lie revrnge over a god damn game is stupid and no i am not sorry why does the hole fucking world lose there humanty. if games make people this way then mybe all video games should be destroyed
Grammar textbooks are weeping after you.

Reactions: Clinday

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
hayyyyyyyyyy brothers .... can someone tell me if the update is worth replaying the game or it's just ... a regular update . ty

Hfgyy

Aug 11, 2021
Does it happen to anyone else that when they put it in joiplay at first it runs but then it takes them out does anyone else have it happen to them or should I download something before?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes