RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
I hate to ask, but does anyone have a save up to Odidania that follows the guide? Due to shenanigans my saves are corrupted, and I REALLY don't want to redo everything, especially the legendary enemies.

MENACE117

Jun 9, 2017
Little bug I noticed is when you enter the tavern at Queen's Landing, the cutscene with Krystallia doing the "challenge" always happens and whenever it ends, it forces me back to Port Ronod and my screen goes black but I can still hear everything and move around and I can fix the black by just going to a different area in Port Ronod but when my screen fixes, my characters sprite is replaced with ship in the cutscene where it shows it going back to Port Ronod. It's honestly kinda funny but still a pretty big bug that I don't really enjoy at all.

MENACE117

Jun 9, 2017
Actually this is a big glitch because I can not continue the story at all because I go back to the Queen's Landing tavern, it's always doing the Krystallia challenge and forces me back to Port Ronod over and over again, I would just like to know if anyone else is having this problem and if anyone is, have you found a fix or at lease a workaround?

raikon45

Oct 23, 2017
Hey is there any way to collect the card in the first pub without actually gambling? I have severe hatred towards gambling i just cant stand it

XdPapu

Aug 13, 2022
Hello, I need help, I literally am not finding a way to make the game work because I get the error that the file rgss102e.dll is missing or that it was not found and I am not finding a solution

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
Fix 740 - Four non-combatant characters within Castle Warrengard can now be assigned to a support role for battles.

.... what does this mean? I talked to everyone in the castle and nothing special going on, didn't see any new "castle" style menu options or in that mini-campaign "expedition" thing you can send your troops on.

HundredK

Aug 16, 2019
Has anyone com across an issue when trying to play the game you get a blank/black window for a second then it disappears being unable to play/launch the game
1703273628598.png

Depressingbro

Oct 27, 2019
Has anyone com across an issue when trying to play the game you get a blank/black window for a second then it disappears being unable to play/launch the game
View attachment 3196038
Yep its an old/New issue that just showed up since the last update
you need to open control panel, system and security, system, advance option,on the new window- go to advanced- first option should say performance click setting- go to Data Execution Prevention click add and add the exe of the game after this to me the game no longer go black screen, try it

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok in the past ar pressant to beat the none hurting enemys. the one were the zombies are hit them and do nothing go nder the church same think

HundredK

Aug 16, 2019
Yep its an old/New issue that just showed up since the last update
you need to open control panel, system and security, system, advance option,on the new window- go to advanced- first option should say performance click setting- go to Data Execution Prevention click add and add the exe of the game after this to me the game no longer go black screen, try it
Thank you

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
Fix 740 - Four non-combatant characters within Castle Warrengard can now be assigned to a support role for battles.

.... what does this mean? I talked to everyone in the castle and nothing special going on, didn't see any new "castle" style menu options or in that mini-campaign "expedition" thing you can send your troops on.
Farah L, Opala, Laquadia, Elin but not working atm, or could be someone else. Just talk to anyone of those and you see the option Organize then join party, in battle they overlap the MC sprite and have a unique skill.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes