JL5

Apr 9, 2021
I think all that's left for now is the Slender Slut and the new Laquadia one, I obviously would rather see Laquadia's in Seth's style before Slender slut but man Queen Celestia is gonna hold me over until then. She's so fucking beautiful.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok i just want to let you know do not go to the bar in the first frozen content i keep getting the fairy's tavern wench scene then a black screen. where do i find the new place by the way.

Dominiciscool

Jun 4, 2020
does someone have a save with a powerful mc since I'm just going to go back to the start of the game I just don't want to grind the levels again

nekoinanut

Jun 23, 2017
i havent played the game in a long while, is there a changelog for major details instead of just bug fixes somewhere?

NoLife GamingOnly

May 31, 2019
ok i just want to let you know do not go to the bar in the first frozen content i keep getting the fairy's tavern wench scene then a black screen. where do i find the new place by the way.
You remember the glade near Arlon where you can use a crystal to time travel.
Use it and you reach the famine wastelands, but there seems to be an error as I can't enter the tower even with the required item.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2017
You remember the glade near Arlon where you can use a crystal to time travel.
Use it and you reach the famine wastelands, but there seems to be an error as I can't enter the tower even with the required item.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's just the end of the content, you can only get the key for now.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
I am doing the mission on the "apocalyptic future". and I already got the key, but I can't find the tower of atonment. At first I thought it was the Tower of Descent, but that door still doesn't open and says it's barricaded from the inside... anyone can help?

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes