JL5

Apr 9, 2021
Playing this game after so many years of waiting (last time I played the last part of the story ended with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
)

Now, I'm enjoying myself a lot, but I fear I will be running out of main story content soon (no spoilers please). I'm getting anxious because I would love to see this game finished with all the extras, NG+ and all, but I fear I won't live long enough to see it.

Seriously, why can't she hire somebody to help her to code and debug the game. And in case she already did, why not more people? (yeah, throwing money at coding problems, I know, but man... I want the golden edition of this game finished at some point)
If I'm being honest with you, try to stall as much as you can on the main story. Do side quests and stuff because once you catch up it's hell. You have nothing to do and there's literally been like 20 minutes of main story content added this year alone. Do not be in a rush to catch up, trust me on that.

c4tx

Jun 8, 2017
If I'm being honest with you, try to stall as much as you can on the main story. Do side quests and stuff because once you catch up it's hell. You have nothing to do and there's literally been like 20 minutes of main story content added this year alone. Do not be in a rush to catch up, trust me on that.
Agree. But the only side content that was left for me mostly was about getting legendary monsters and all that. Everything else, as far as I realized, was already done. Mostly

As I'm writing these lines, I've finished the content in

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That message being sorry for finishing all the story content in the beta hitted me really hard. The story was truly interesting at this point

There must be a way to make Swegabe work faster on the updates

Reactions: JL5

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
anyone knows how to recruit the girl from the castle? the one with the helmet
That's Beatrix, she will be added through gameplay automatically (After you rescue her from prison and help her save her daughter).

anyone knows if the mod for cheats keep working on this version?
My AIO cheat?
Yesn't. It should be only used for 2.19b. Using it on later version is still usable, but game will lose recent data as the maps still use old data.
I wasnt updating it since the it wasnt worth my time, 2.20 and 2.21 only took me only 5 min to finish lol.
Wait for new version next week, Gabe said there would be 2 new International scenes added to the game, I would update my mod by then.

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
Yeah, that one, it's been a long time since I played this game because I get bored of the updates with zero content xd
Move her to next cell => Tame her => Go to your chamber => Get her chained as trophy next to your throne => Tame her again => Talk to her to get her join your party

ZachyH

Mar 13, 2019
Im getting stuck at a dialogue with the older farah. its where you stay at that mayor house and at the morning when we get our cloths back from her and when the mayor arrives he just stands at the middle of the hall and no dialogues are occuring leaving me completely helpless. Anyone have similar issues?

jurismansf4

Jun 27, 2022
So I am coming back after a while and lost all my saves is there a mod or cheat menu so i can power throw the main story to where i left off or a way to make it easier because it took me a while to get where i was at and i know about save editing.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Im getting stuck at a dialogue with the older farah. its where you stay at that mayor house and at the morning when we get our cloths back from her and when the mayor arrives he just stands at the middle of the hall and no dialogues are occuring leaving me completely helpless. Anyone have similar issues?
Could you give me more details? I will look into this. Are you using cheats, Mods, or some compressed game?

titan1000

Jul 18, 2021
Does anyone know if Beatrix and Stella are involved Tavern Wench Challenge on v3.21b? I did not see any instruction pdf.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 73 Votes