Rihito1212

Jun 29, 2023
Can someone help me with this ? How do i upgrade my castle ? Like i have lots of resources but 0 people.
*Note: I use the improvement mod btw.
**Solution: I figured out. I need to process the story more and able to upgrade the castle.

Last edited:

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
When the game is worthy of wasting my time.
Real lmfao. I also don't even want to update my mod either :LUL:
Gabe keeps talking this and that about coding but what.......this engine doesn't even require any manual code, nor I even see any custom script.
And I swear each 2-month update can be pretty much finished in 1 week. Gabe doesn't make pixel arts and CGs, so during the time waiting for other artists to make assets, Gabe just think of whatever bullshit that can be created and added to the game to milk patrons money lol :LUL:

Imagine next year is 2025, RPG XP is 20 yrs old engine and this game still hasnt been finished lmfao........Meanwhile there're already a bunch of other more modern and better engines out there already. People staying just because of the bestiality tag........and maybe SethxZoe's art lol

Last edited:

Byjuin

Oct 18, 2023
Is there a way to change the size or transparency of the character portraits/sprites in the battle screen? Not to thrilled about not being able to see damage/bars/etc behind them.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Chromevult

Mar 31, 2024
Is there a walkthrough for the main quest somewhere? I got lost basically as soon as I rescued farah. Far as I can tell it pointed me to a port town but I’ve tried everythping in here and still can’t figure out what Im supposed to do?

also is there a way of getting the lockpick and art razor outside of the tutorial? I missed how To get these the first time

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
for those not done this yet spoiler.after saveing farah go to the bout with a guy at the front speak to him then after that sleep tale night ten go to the church that should help

Jaffarpok316

Dec 28, 2021
Is there a walkthrough for the main quest somewhere? I got lost basically as soon as I rescued farah. Far as I can tell it pointed me to a port town but I’ve tried everythping in here and still can’t figure out what Im supposed to do?

also is there a way of getting the lockpick and art razor outside of the tutorial? I missed how To get these the first time
Nope there's no way to get the lockpick after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, you are not too late ingame to restart and get it.
P.D.: here's the walkthrough, it's not updated but still helpful though.
View attachment LoQOO.pdf

Jaffarpok316

Dec 28, 2021
wah, how do you get that ? My castle is still having bunch of dirt piles.
my bad that's a bit late game, first you have talk with Black Dame,
, with her you can hire more workers which need beverage and food as resource, and as you talk to npc's throughout the castle you'll be able to upgrade the castle by having the resources they ask obviously.

torohror

Nov 13, 2023
How are you a German yet speak no German. it is sprechen...
No... it literally is Spricht... Ich meine wenn du möchtest können wir uns gerne auf Deutsch unterhalten, ich bezweifle aber stark das du die Sprache sprichst wenn du Sprechen und Sprichst nicht in einem leicht verständlichen Kontext ausseinanderhalten kannst. :)

Edit: so for you to understand.

"sprechen" = infinitive (to speak)
"sprichst" -> e.g. "Du sprichst." ("You are speaking." (singular))

Edit 2: Example
Ich spreche mit dir gerne über das Wetter. (I like to talk to you about the weather.)
Niemand spricht in dieser Tonart mit einem anderen Menschen. (Nobody speaks to another person in this tone.)

German is pretty complex.

Last edited:

Rihito1212

Jun 29, 2023
my bad that's a bit late game, first you have talk with Black Dame,
, with her you can hire more workers which need beverage and food as resource, and as you talk to npc's throughout the castle you'll be able to upgrade the castle by having the resources they ask obviously.
Thanks a lot. The problem is solved. Thanks for reply too. xD

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jaffarpok316
3.70 star(s) 73 Votes