jesushimself1

Sep 27, 2022
dev i think u need to add more unskippable loading/reading screen at the start where people need to look at a bunch of text for 30 mints everytime they open its pretty good, (also dont implement full screen i mean why u would you when u can cover 30% of a screen instead of 100% right) ALT+ENTER for fullscreen.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Jaffarpok316

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
So I've been playing this game for a while now. Haven't touched the other 2 games yet but I was wondering, where does this one fit in the timeline? The game title includes "Origin", so I'm assuming this is like the prequel to the other 2 games, right?
what are the two overwatch animations you have playing

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
dev i think u need to add more unskippable loading/reading screen at the start where people need to look at a bunch of text for 30 mints everytime they open its pretty good, also dont implement full screen i mean why u would you when u can cover 30% of a screen instead of 100% right
They should just never switch game engine no matter how much it stunts enjoyment and make more superfluous minigames

jesushimself1

Sep 27, 2022
They should just never switch game engine no matter how much it stunts enjoyment and make more superfluous minigames
I honestly liked the story not gonna lie it was good and intriguing that's why I started playing it however I have a big screen and the game was barely covering 20% of the screen. I really tried my damnedest to immerse myself but couldn't.

Moreover unfortunately this game is on RPG xp which means you can't use joiplay either I've tried multiple times different techniques. If someone does know how to play on android lemme know.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well for me when i get them beat in the card game i just go nude all wemon nude lol. just suckes you can't remove black dames are some of the others close.

Reactions: Nexus265530

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
Can we play the next update if we have a save with a playthrough restarted with that orb u get at the end of each update

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if u used the orb just play throught to the next updade. it does not matter if you started over with the orb because you will get to the end of it anyway lol.

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
if u used the orb just play throught to the next updade. it does not matter if you started over with the orb because you will get to the end of it anyway lol.
Oh thats good since I didn't feel like grinding my levels again since I want to play at start with everything

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
Also how do i do the circus quest since i have done one on one fights by clearing the other two monster girls out or trying to get hp to low point but it still didn't work

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
dev i think u need to add more unskippable loading/reading screen at the start where people need to look at a bunch of text for 30 mints everytime they open its pretty good, also dont implement full screen i mean why u would you when u can cover 30% of a screen instead of 100% right
That is a hardcoded engine issue.
RPGMaker XP is 20 years old.
Yes, you read that right. T w e n t y years old. It was published in 2004. It was optimized for fucking Windows 2000. Most of you zoomers haven't even seen what a Windows 2000 desktop looks like. Fuck I'm old.

Jeffry7977

Dec 8, 2019
You can make the game fullscreen tho. Just Alt+Enter

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
I really wanna play catch up on this game but mannnnnnn I lost all my progress since I moved to a new PC and my laptop died. Anyone up for giving me a TLDR of what happened after the Big Titty Snake Goddess arose and started raising hell and what tent mechanics have been added outside of Steel Demoness? Because I cannot bring it in me to do this shit allllll over for a 7th time.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't qiut rember how the circus works but i think it's one monster lower there hp and use a card are something been some time. well hell i grow up playing atarie and intelavision. lol

Rhask

Feb 8, 2022
Hi guys
Ok I'm lost
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but now i'm lost, I've no idea where i should go. I've talk to a lot of people through a lot of location but i don't know what I'm supose to do. (and ofc Illumi doesn't help)
Can someone help me pls ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jooj Cena

torohror

Nov 13, 2023
As a german i really have to say... i hate zweibelle... jumping from german to english every two seconds... i mean, Kein german Spricht like zweibelle. it doesnt make any Sinn.

Reactions: JobeStroud

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
I have not played this game in two years. I wish to play a version of the game with a complety story. I am not sure if we there yet, so avoiding story spoilers, can somebody please tell me how much of the game is missing and when do you think it will be completed? Would apprecciate that

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes