sparta4467

Aug 30, 2019
So I've been playing this game for a while now. Haven't touched the other 2 games yet but I was wondering, where does this one fit in the timeline? The game title includes "Origin", so I'm assuming this is like the prequel to the other 2 games, right?

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
Takes place after the 2nd game but time travel fuckery sends the past version of the queen's mother to the present and I think that's why it's "origins"?

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
You can actually encounter Golden Beetle enemies when you fight with Werewuffie shown in the walkthrough, it does not have to be Golden Beetle sprite. If anyone go in and out to find Gold Beetle Sprite in Rivulet Hills like me, you don't have to look for them, just fight the Werewuffies in shown location.

Reactions: JobeStroud
Nov 18, 2022
Takes place after the 2nd game but time travel fuckery sends the past version of the queen's mother to the present and I think that's why it's "origins"?
That's what I assumed too. I remember some dudes asked Gabe about this on the blog and Gabe was pretty vague about it so I assumed this would be something later revealed though I'm not up to date on the story so if it got covered I wouldn't know.

LewdWind

Mar 26, 2022
This game is like, 80% quests and exploring and 20% H-Game lol, kind sucks for me cuz all the characters are hot as fuck and the fetishes are pretty good

rickwalberg

Jun 5, 2017
I cant fight Gin because it says I still have people in my party even though I am alone. Is there a mirror fix for this? How do I fix this?

Endroch

Mar 6, 2020
Is the tavern wench games available for beatrix and other new characters in places other than castle ? If so how do i trigger?

hitarmada

Jan 31, 2018
is like every hentai game when money is involved the game will be milked dry for years and with a honest develepor it will be develeped within a decent time this game had been going for 8 years so yeah you do the math, so it has been told to complete last year so my guess its going to complete next 3 years from now because its money related... sadly enough at least it has updates every week

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes