zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
they are but there not put in it yet. the mc should bring his mother to the castel for protacion and for the camra and other stuff lol.

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
Alright yall here's hoping we get that update tomorrow, Gabe said before Christmas and next Tuesday will be too late so fingers crossed. Again, I think it'll be Queen Celestia and the Slender Slut scenes. I would love for the Slender Slut to be replaced with the newest Laquadia scene in SethXZoe's style but I really doubt that would happen so soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jaffarpok316

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
like you said fingers crossed and hope for more story not just on thing and then we wait for a long time more lol.

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
I've given up on the story part, Gabe said the full release would drop by the end of the year and now she just started adding extra stuff to what I guess is the alternate timeline? Whatever that other world is? It's so over.

Reactions: Nexus265530

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
What art style stopped working?
While I agree that there is no need for a lot of repetitive scene art
I'd guess it was one of the beastman artists since Sparrow already had that new Laquadia scene at the start of the year and more of SethXZoe's is getting added soon.

Nov 18, 2022
I also seem to distinctly remember Gabe saying the game would wrap up by the end of the year. The end of the year is now 2 weeks away. I guess LoQO O Golden isn't happening any time soon.

Now in part I'm glad because it just means one of my favorite H game series is just going to get more content indefinitely like Terraria, but on the other hand I wonder if there ever will be a finale.

Nov 18, 2022
I can understand in the first two games but in Origin all of your party is basically hyper sexualized to the point where not having an orgy would be weird.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
I also seem to distinctly remember Gabe saying the game would wrap up by the end of the year. The end of the year is now 2 weeks away. I guess LoQO O Golden isn't happening any time soon.

Now in part I'm glad because it just means one of my favorite H game series is just going to get more content indefinitely like Terraria, but on the other hand I wonder if there ever will be a finale.
Honestly I'd be totally cool with LoQOO just going on indefinitely so long as we keep getting SethXZoe's art. I feel like once this game is complete SethXZoe is just gonna disappear forever. I wanna commission him at least once man :KEK:

Reactions: Firesnake

dudelove361

Jun 4, 2020
Honestly I'd be totally cool with LoQOO just going on indefinitely so long as we keep getting SethXZoe's art. I feel like once this game is complete SethXZoe is just gonna disappear forever. I wanna commission him at least once man :KEK:
Does he have a Twitter or something? Aside from his pixiv, dude is just a ghost online

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i was going to ay i never heard of this SethXZoe's my self there art is good. if this is the first time mybe they will get more out there some where are time can only hope. artist do these to get batter and let people see there skill's i think hope to see more and if there looking on this post good job.

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes