Bambourex

Jan 3, 2024
And here I am having not even bothered to finish the tavern wench minigame or strip o die as it's so grindy. Now we have a completely non-sexual, non world related minigame... Here I stupidly thought the next thing would be stallion milking at the stables subgame or something.
Was there even a reward for the strip o die ? Or was that just unclothing still images for the sake of it ?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yea win ten game's for those you bet to have nude outfit but not those who are not paty members ans pictures to hang on the wall. i do like the mini games and stuff but i like the mc fucking the girls too. lol i also don't know if the pictures are ten are what.

Reactions: TONYCHAOS

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
And here I am having not even bothered to finish the tavern wench minigame or strip o die as it's so grindy. Now we have a completely non-sexual, non world related minigame... Here I stupidly thought the next thing would be stallion milking at the stables subgame or something.
Sounds like a fitting minigame for this bestiality/monster heavy fantasy rpg but instead we get fishing.

Wonder if Gabe will delay that boat we were supposed to get to years ago so we can fish off the side too and probably catch that mermaid summon or whatever

peradetlic

Jul 8, 2017
With the time passed from first LOQO,he-she-it(Gabe)could easily finish this trilogy,another trilogy and thinking to make
third trilogy.But no,money milking is far simpler,sweeter and easygoing.Instead to be one of the best game developer,
he-she or it will be known as money milking bad neighbour.

MARYNOM

Apr 22, 2017
With the time passed from first LOQO,he-she-it(Gabe)could easily finish this trilogy,another trilogy and thinking to make
third trilogy.But no,money milking is far simpler,sweeter and easygoing.Instead to be one of the best game developer,
he-she or it will be known as money milking bad neighbour.
As i said 4 years ago I stopped my patreonship because of that. 4 years srysly.. Age of mythology Retold got out faster than this. Diablo IV came out faster. For example check NLT he made Treasure of Nadia, Genesis order and now he is on next game already updated few times, and those are weakly updates that way you don't lose support.

So to finish it up as i said before see ya in 2030 for 10 year anniversary of LOQO Origin development. (won't be finished even than).

Sounds like a fitting minigame for this bestiality/monster heavy fantasy rpg but instead we get fishing.

Wonder if Gabe will delay that boat we were supposed to get to years ago so we can fish off the side too and probably catch that mermaid summon or whatever
No boat dude next will be toilet cleaning minigame, after that grass cutting minigame. Story goes nowhere. Oh myb more cards will be added and we wil need to have D D D D Duels. Srysly Gabe went down and under.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i really don't mind the card games are the other stuff alraedy in the game. i even get the cosplay girls but theye could have put them in at the end. we do need more stody but i know we will get something like the mother and the others fucked by monsters and not the mc i wisk the mc could get more play on all the girls but we will have to see.

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
Honestly, LOQOO is probably my favourite out of the three, mostly because the secondary characters (aka not Opala/Farah/Osira) actually have a presence, a shame that some of them seems to be hated by the dev (especially Laquadia)
The story itself is ok too, even if there's weak points here and there

The problem of LOQOO really resides in the "side content"
It's like the developer wants to branch out the game in many different ways, but in doing so, never makes any progress
Story-wise, a really good example is the "future world" thing, there's a beginning, but it stops before it actually gets somewhere
If, for example, the current story of the future world stopped after the tower, you would actually know what the story there will be about (the protagonist's objective here, for example), which would create hype about what will happen after
Gameplay-wise, well, a lot of people are already talking about it here, but the many mini-games that gets added despite being underwhelming
One or two great mini-games is more than enough, you don't need 15 different mini-games just because it can exist

Also, I think it would've been better to actually make some NG+ stuff to do, even if the game is not complete yet, to make it look more complete instead of being kinda empty everywhere
For example, being able to craft all the craftable outfits if you NG+ multiple times would be nice and wouldn't be much of a problem since they have to release them at some point anyway (even if they should give outfits with quests instead imo)

The RPG Maker XP getting very old doesn't help either, but all LOQO games are in XP so there's that

But if you're like me and tend to sneak a peek inside the game files to see how the game is actually made, you will realise the ultimate problem of the game : It's a huge mess, especially in the variables and switches part
Those kind of stuff aren't a big of a deal by themselves, but it does tell a story, and I wouldn't be surprised if the development progress gets hindered in some way because of how it would be hard to find a specific variable

Reactions: Komdot

Lordlifnar

Jul 28, 2017
Hey, guys, my save got corrupted, I was doing a Sparrow art run, can someone share their save with me? It doesn't have to be full completed, just up to the last update, thank u

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
Was there even a reward for the strip o die ? Or was that just unclothing still images for the sake of it ?
Strip or Die have multiple rewards :
After 3 wins, you gain a small portrait of the character (to decorate your room)
After 6 wins, you gain a big portrait of the character (to decorate your room)
After 10 wins, you gain a naked "outfit" (if they are playable), and you are also able to use them for the photo shoot (if they cannot do it yet)
Also, doing Strip or Die once with the black girl with the helmet is required to progress her events (if you kept her in the prison), same for Laquadia to some extent

So yeah, there's not much to do in there

Honestly, I used MTool to speed up the Strip or Die, because it was sooo boring to do it with every characters
I really don't know why they put 3/6/10 as requirements instead of simply 1/2/3, or if they wanted more grind, 1/3/5, especially with how few rewards there is (the portraits are next to worthless, and the naked outfit is... fine, I guess? I don't like having the characters walking around naked tho)

Reactions: Bambourex

BOH56

May 27, 2017
i found a solution you need to open control panel, system and security, system, advance option,on the new window- go to advanced- first option should say performance click setting- go to Data Execution Prevention click add and add the exe of the game after this to me the game no longer go black screen. sorry for the english i hope you can understand
Worked. Thanks

Bambourex

Jan 3, 2024
Strip or Die have multiple rewards :
After 3 wins, you gain a small portrait of the character (to decorate your room)
After 6 wins, you gain a big portrait of the character (to decorate your room)
After 10 wins, you gain a naked "outfit" (if they are playable), and you are also able to use them for the photo shoot (if they cannot do it yet)
Also, doing Strip or Die once with the black girl with the helmet is required to progress her events (if you kept her in the prison), same for Laquadia to some extent

So yeah, there's not much to do in there

Honestly, I used MTool to speed up the Strip or Die, because it was sooo boring to do it with every characters
I really don't know why they put 3/6/10 as requirements instead of simply 1/2/3, or if they wanted more grind, 1/3/5, especially with how few rewards there is (the portraits are next to worthless, and the naked outfit is... fine, I guess? I don't like having the characters walking around naked tho)
Thanks for the explanation, must have missed it while playing. But yeah the rewards don't seem worth the hassle xd

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know what get's me more about some dev's it's like they get a patrion are on of those sites were there get donations and the money goes to there head's or something. i mean i can understand some getting mad because people who donate tring to tale them what to put in there gane and stuff but it's real hard to say whay goes through the dev's minds.

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
i don't know what get's me more about some dev's it's like they get a patrion are on of those sites were there get donations and the money goes to there head's or something. i mean i can understand some getting mad because people who donate tring to tale them what to put in there gane and stuff but it's real hard to say whay goes through the dev's minds.
Most "patreon games"'s development tend to slow down when they get popular yeah.
There's actually multiple possible reasons for that :

How to keep your fans (and so the "patreon money")
For this reason, developers tend to slow down the progress of the "main content", make polls to ask what do the players want next, and release pointless stuff because it make their game "more complete".
Anything to make sure the game does not progress in meaningful ways, and instead create new side content that doesn't actually matter to keep the illusion of progress, from one-time NPCs to time wasting mini games.

Perfectionism
The developer may start getting a lot of unexpected money, so they may want to use it to make their game even better by hiring artists for CGs, sprites, music, or even voice. They might also search for more complex scripts to make their game more unique.
All of that takes time, and some developers have it even worse since they may wait that everything secondary is ready before releasing their patchs, making everything slow down if one thing takes a while.
Like the first reason, it can also make the developer start putting useless stuff to make the game more complete, like mini games, for example.

Passage of time
The developer gets older, they have new priorities and their lifestyle may also have changed, maybe they got a lover, or even had a kid or two... Or maybe they're simply burnt out.
All of that can happen when the development start getting very long (As a reminder, LOQOO started development around 2016/2017 so it's already been at least 7 years), and slows down progress, either because the developer have less time to spend in development, or simply because they're not as much interested/motivated in the game itself.

At least, that's what I usually see in most games in development like that

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
Honestly, LOQOO is probably my favourite out of the three, mostly because the secondary characters (aka not Opala/Farah/Osira) actually have a presence, a shame that some of them seems to be hated by the dev (especially Laquadia)
The story itself is ok too, even if there's weak points here and there

The problem of LOQOO really resides in the "side content"
It's like the developer wants to branch out the game in many different ways, but in doing so, never makes any progress
Story-wise, a really good example is the "future world" thing, there's a beginning, but it stops before it actually gets somewhere
If, for example, the current story of the future world stopped after the tower, you would actually know what the story there will be about (the protagonist's objective here, for example), which would create hype about what will happen after
Gameplay-wise, well, a lot of people are already talking about it here, but the many mini-games that gets added despite being underwhelming
One or two great mini-games is more than enough, you don't need 15 different mini-games just because it can exist

Also, I think it would've been better to actually make some NG+ stuff to do, even if the game is not complete yet, to make it look more complete instead of being kinda empty everywhere
For example, being able to craft all the craftable outfits if you NG+ multiple times would be nice and wouldn't be much of a problem since they have to release them at some point anyway (even if they should give outfits with quests instead imo)

The RPG Maker XP getting very old doesn't help either, but all LOQO games are in XP so there's that

But if you're like me and tend to sneak a peek inside the game files to see how the game is actually made, you will realise the ultimate problem of the game : It's a huge mess, especially in the variables and switches part
Those kind of stuff aren't a big of a deal by themselves, but it does tell a story, and I wouldn't be surprised if the development progress gets hindered in some way because of how it would be hard to find a specific variable
same here, I like Laquadia, the clown girl and i'm pretty sure others too (but I don't remember because i haven't played in a lot of time). I also enjoy minigames and side quests, a lot. The problem rn with LoQOO is the main story being stucked. It has been many years of slow progress (or no progress at all).

Reactions: Kuroimi95
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes