Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
I've looked around for an answer on how to hide text in all three games, but no luck so maybe someone in this thread could help me out? I've been searching other forums on rpg maker xp and found the only way is to add something to a script? How would one go and do something like that? Huge noob here so any info would be appreciated cheers.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Someone has a walkthrough of the game updated?
Because what I have goes up to the interaction with the roseous, does anyone know what happens next, or did the game stop there?
Sadly I don't think we'll be getting a updated walkthrough. I cant exactly remember where I saw this, but I remember reading that the original author of the guide won't be updating it until a official release.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I've looked around for an answer on how to hide text in all three games, but no luck so maybe someone in this thread could help me out? I've been searching other forums on rpg maker xp and found the only way is to add something to a script? How would one go and do something like that? Huge noob here so any info would be appreciated cheers.
I'm pretty damn sure there's no option to hide the text already in the game, so if i'm right about that then yea a script would be next option. Unfortunately I can't help you there, though am interested in something to gray out, but not entirely remove, the text. It honestly eats up too much of the screen.

Reactions: Eavesdropz

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Changelog says it just adds in cg's that were missing for some beastmen modes, so its bugfixes only apparently.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I completely forgot where the Blackgard Stronghold is, any help?
Could it be "Castle Warrengard"???
Could "someone" be confusing it with Blackeagle Fortress from #2???
Or is this that fort that is visible on the world map, but not reachable???

Mar 28, 2018
guys please at 2.09 ending it said we will get the mirror code so we get back at that point and i played an extra 10 hours after that and finished all the side quests and i really dont want to start over........... help me pleaseeeeeeee

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know if you already have an updated walkthrough of the game?

Why, after I spoke to Roseous, I'm stuck. Help please?

Reactions: est33094

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Does anyone know if you already have an updated walkthrough of the game?

Why, after I spoke to Roseous, I'm stuck. Help please?
No updated walkthrough yet. Though the new content storywise isnt hard to figure out. Just talk to black dame again at your castle and she will tell you to go to the tunnel at Uncle Dad's farm so you can get to the easteren part past the Valley checkpoint. Rest is pretty straight forward. Meet the mayor of the new town, destroy the spire, escape the prison.

Wol

Aug 30, 2016
One patch each year and not even more content -.- What is he doing with all his money he get? o_O
I honestly think that the game doesn't make much money, Gabe's paying for the same cg scene 5 times, along with commissions, voice acting ,and photoshoots.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes