stalker1057

Nov 15, 2017

This a save file with unlock almost Encyclopedia, almost CG, almost Gallery, almost Trading Card, all outfit of character ... with a new game plus

This a save file with unlock almost Encyclopedia, almost CG, almost Gallery, almost Trading Card, all outfit of character ..... with a ending ep 2
save file solve the problem thanks

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
I am stuck on the quest where i am supposed to walk into Colussia using the ominous potion, the potion works fine, but there is no sign of Laquadia anywhere.
Tried both day and night, and talking to Illumi to no avail.
It is not listed in the inventory quest log either, if that means anything.
Any tips ?
Nvm a simple reload fixed it :]

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
btw what to do after rescuing farah from the dance pub? i went on the port but there's no interaction with the mayor.

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Guys, where the save files of the game remain? In the game folder only haver Áudio and F95zone Extras.

MERPLORG

Jan 13, 2018
So what happens with the diferent kythie routes? I did the one where i taught her everything, do the other routes have diferent cg scenes?

MERPLORG

Jan 13, 2018
On a side note i hope kythie continues to act like a dog and doesn't turn into some kind of stuck up educated humanoid.

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
"You have reached the end of the content in this update, and can roam freely if you like " save.
If you want to make it your own, use the "orb of restoration" in the inventory that allows you to start the main quest with stats and side quests ( that i only did a few of ) intact.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes