Sangera

May 21, 2017
what are the use of emerald gems aside from sell-able?
They will be used as a future Resource for bonus stuff, you can trade them with Bal´Rana (the pirate women) west of the second Iron Spire, but currently the shop isnt implemented, so save them.

Reactions: yandrei

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
They will be used as a future Resource for bonus stuff, you can trade them with Bal´Rana (the pirate women) west of the second Iron Spire, but currently the shop isnt implemented, so save them.
thanks.

is there a fast way to farm gold?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Got to the house where you supposedly meet Gabrielle only it was night so when I got to the end of the cave I never heard the gunshot.

Went back during day and went through cave again but still no gun shot.

So basically you can miss out on a chunk of scenes due to a chitty mechanic.

King_005

Jan 25, 2018
Click the fucking spoiler under the fucking header "Installation" in the fucking OP, valued and respected fucking member. Thanks! :)
Thanks man! That is not the problem my problem is with that fucking RPG MAKER! Idk why but it can't open that file . Gonna play something thanks anyway .

primalsplit

Aug 2, 2017
Guys this game is amazing. So I finished it and checked on to the previous games of the series. But to be fair LoQO-I felt rather underwhelming after this one. I guess it was better for the series that started on it? But what is your take on it? Are the earlier titles worth playing?

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The first one is underwhelming when compared to 2 and origins but they are all very ambitious games that work well.

They are games you can either do the story for and shelve them or spend hours going through post game content and new game+

They are all well worth playing if only to get to know the characters.

There is quite a bit of Engrish in these games but if you overlook that you will find some well fleshed out characters and decent world building.

Also ... boobs.

Reactions: primalsplit

primalsplit

Aug 2, 2017
The first one is underwhelming when compared to 2 and origins but they are all very ambitious games that work well.

They are games you can either do the story for and shelve them or spend hours going through post game content and new game+

They are all well worth playing if only to get to know the characters.

There is quite a bit of Engrish in these games but if you overlook that you will find some well fleshed out characters and decent world building.

Also ... boobs.
Thanks bud. You convinced me to continue on my playthrough. But I guess I'll take a break.

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
I've been getting an error recently. It only says "script is hanging" then 2 seconds later my game closes. Has this happened to anyone before?

I downloaded the game about five days ago, and I'm in love with it, just that this error has been appearing lately and it pisses me off.

Is there a way to solve it or should I just live with it?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I can't take anybody in party, it tell me that i have all slot used
If you have 4 people you can't have any more.

Some parts of the story are for 1 person only.

If you are trying to put someone new in the party you need to remove someone first.

siwiec99

May 15, 2017
If you have 4 people you can't have any more.

Some parts of the story are for 1 person only.

If you are trying to put someone new in the party you need to remove someone first.
I have empty slots and it won't let me take anybody all the time

abgamer

Aug 5, 2017
I need your friends to the graphics folder. Please upload and give me the link

I really like to experience this game, but the download file is not a graphics folder

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I am a harem man. I want make kythie my hotdog but i dont want share...
Going by the rule of Opala games, Kythie will have had more dick than a cheap Soho whore by the time the game finishes.

That's just how it is, everyone fucks all the things.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I take it we can't progress any more with the castle.

I got to the point where they say they have done all they can and now need to clear rubble out. I clicked on begin and they took all my resources but they didn't clear anything out and now ask for the same resources.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
So I played as much of the new content as I could possibly find and then went looking through the extracted CGs to try to find any scenes I missed:

1. There seems to be one where you watch Masquerade fuck her teddy bear?

2. And another one where you "feed" Roseus

I can't figure out how to access either of these in the game though, is the art just there and the scenes aren't implemented yet?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes