Sangera

May 21, 2017
Both versions, the version number is only how far the content is, so if we get Loqoo Episode 3 that means its the start of episode 3, and then the game is finished with the Gold Edition.

Has anyone else the problem that while you breakout of the Prison after destroying the second Spire that after you examine the lever in the sewer there is nothing more, for me when i walk through the sewer there is just the hole in the ground with and no events or enemies.

Edit nvm i am an idiot for not assembling a team after we got down to the sewer.

mouse009

Sep 12, 2017
Both versions, the version number is only how far the content is, so if we get Loqoo Episode 3 that means its the start of episode 3, and then the game is finished with the Gold Edition.

Has anyone else the problem that while you breakout of the Prison after destroying the second Spire that after you examine the lever in the sewer there is nothing more, for me when i walk through the sewer there is just the hole in the ground with and no events or enemies.

Edit nvm i am an idiot for not assembling a team after we got down to the sewer.
Thanks for clearing up the confusion, i thought i was playing EP 1 because the WT had EP 1 on the title.

mouse009

Sep 12, 2017
I forgot to ask does anybody know where kythie is ?, when i teleported back to castle warrengard from odidania she wasn't in my party anymore or in the castle.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
I forgot to ask does anybody know where kythie is ?, when i teleported back to castle warrengard from odidania she wasn't in my party anymore or in the castle.
If this happens she is at the barn at Uncle's Dads farm. You'll get a scene there, afterwich she rejoins. If you go to the second spire she also automatically comes back herself if you didnt go for the farm.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Do i have to do something else to do to unlock this scene, Kythie is gone but the MC refuses to go into the barn again.
Have you stopped for camp? When i did that MC notices Kythie missing and asks a party member where she went. After this she could be found at the barn.

Reactions: Sangera

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone know if the artist sethxzoe has a blog or something and whether he is still making art for this game? I really like it but I can't find anything recent about him.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes