Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
I take it we can't progress any more with the castle.

I got to the point where they say they have done all they can and now need to clear rubble out. I clicked on begin and they took all my resources but they didn't clear anything out and now ask for the same resources.
For the final step in the castle upgrades you need to have like 170 manpower. Wich is impossible to get in the game currently as you need 100 beverage for each 10 manpower and we cant get more than 1000 beverage as resource as of now.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Right, so, in Opala games we usually have a love interest but there is only one for me here.

One woman who's breasts outshine all the rest.

One woman who's appearance puts the rest to shame.

That just leaves the question .... when do I get Masquerade?

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
Right, so, in Opala games we usually have a love interest but there is only one for me here.

Probably in the next update, whenever they release it (I hope soon). Personally I want to see something with the Black Dame and Sunny-Sue Ellen...

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
One thing I hope they update (and fix? I don't know if it's supposed to be this way) is the Human & Beastman CG Pack (CG Pack #3 - The anime looking one). So far it is shorter than other CG packs (All have 5 pages, except for this one, which has 4 pages), and some of the CG in game doesn't match the style selected (I get that some are placeholders), but let me explain:

- In one point of the game you get a scene with Beatrix, while playing the game you make your choices and the game shows the CG for the dialogue selected (as usual);
- The CG showed as the game is beign played matches the style picked by me at the beginning of the game, that the one mentioned earlier (at this point it is still as usual);
- However, when going into the gallery to check the CGs I unlocked, this particular scene was available to see, but in another style of art;

The same thing happened to the scene with both Farahs and Masquerade with the Guard at Summer Cove. These three instances I am sure of the mismatch. Other scenes that presents itself different in game and at the gallery I know that they are placeholders.

This is not meant as complaint. I barely can grasp the idea of how hard it must be to make a game this size. I only wrote this as a mean to bring attention to an issue that might bother the players who pick this CG Pack.

I don't know if this might happen with the other packs, I wrote about this one in particular since it is the one I picked and the style that I liked the most.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017

I loved the added abanded shack scene in the new part of the map aswell as the fact you kinda have to rely/seduce on Masquerade in the prison break-out. Though mother Farah will always remain my favourite i put Masquerade in the top.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Since I like to keep my dick at a safe distance from crazy, I'd pick Gabrielle as my fav.

Ra'tiki is a close second, only losing by the lack of curves.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I loved the added abanded shack scene in the new part of the map aswell as the fact you kinda have to rely/seduce on Masquerade in the prison break-out. Though mother Farah will always remain my favourite i put Masquerade in the top.
It's a toss up between Beatrix, mother Farah and Gabrielle for my top spot.

I think Farah is a fantastic character and has been in all 3 games but Beatrix just stood out to me for some reason. Gabrielle is always great when she gets some screen time.

I just seem to have a really big soft spot for Masquerade. I've enjoyed all the scenes she's been in. In a game full of amusing characters she's one of the funnier ones.

Her and Gabrielle have some of the best lines to giggle at.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Same I fell in love almost instantly with masquerade (always had a thing for harley quinn) but what makes her even better is just like the actual Harley she isn't some person that was evil from the beginning (she explains it briefly in her back story) and seem to still have some shred of humanity left, her reaction during the prison break if you ask for her help really hit the nail for me. Her reaction when the object of her affections states that he needs her really made me like her all the more as it shows she could possibly be redeemed.

Vaman

Sep 26, 2017
In my opinion there is way too much getting cucked by beasties in this game for the male MC, we even see the MC of the first game getting cucked.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
In my opinion there is way too much getting cucked by beasties in this game for the male MC, we even see the MC of the first game getting cucked.
All the Opala games have been free for all sex fests, that's never going to change.

Can't class it as cucking here as you aren't in a relationship with anyone. It's all just sex.

They have always been open about sex, it's never going to be a single relationship or harem for one guy, they will always fuck around.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
All the Opala games have been free for all sex fests, that's never going to change.

Can't class it as cucking here as you aren't in a relationship with anyone. It's all just sex.

They have always been open about sex, it's never going to be a single relationship or harem for one guy, they will always fuck around.
The problem is that the chicks fuck with anyone but the hero, this was a huge problem in Queen Opala 2 that was mitigated in Origins, but some problems still remain: No Masquerade, Kythe and Grabrielle scene. The fact that Kythe first scene was with a horse instead of the MC really bugged me.

Reactions: Vaman

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The problem is that the chicks fuck with anyone but the hero, this was a huge problem in Queen Opala 2 that was mitigated in Origins, but some problems still remain: No Masquerade, Kythe and Grabrielle scene. The fact that Kythe first scene was with a horse instead of the MC really bugged me.
Kythie hasn't been around long enough BUT the MC did say they need to have "the talk" which I assume will be in the next update.

Masquerade is building up and I guess Gabrielle will get her time sooner or later.

I do agree with the bit about Kythie not going to the MC first. It also pissed me off when the next line from the MC was "i'd better not talk to her about it". Considering how radical her change was and he's supposed to be there for her he's doing a shit job.

I really enjoy most of the game but there are moments of utter shite like that one.

It makes me chuckle in that Gabrielle joins the party quite early yet still has no tent scenes but Ra'tiki and Muh'tiki do.

Reactions: Vaman and COOL_CAT

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
The fact that Kythe first scene was with a horse instead of the MC really bugged me.
Isn't this scene avoidable if you choose for Mhu'Tiki to not teach her anything? (don't quote me on that, i'm only parroting what someone else wrote here).

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Isn't this scene avoidable if you choose for Mhu'Tiki to not teach her anything? (don't quote me on that, i'm only parroting what someone else wrote here).
Gabe said that she added the option to avoid this scene, I didn't test to confirm this.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I just want a scene with Gabrielle, everyone banged her but the MC. Bonus points if my favorite doggo is included.

Vaman

Sep 26, 2017
COOL_CAT essentially said what I was thinking. I guess you're right it's a free-for-all, but I'd like the MC to actually get more of the action. Most of the time it seems like the female characters are rather interested in having sex with animals than the MC, which bugs me.

But I guess bestiality is kind of Gabe's thing, so I doubt that would change although it would be nice having more MC action.

I also agree with the mentioned Kythie case, which annoyed me.

EDIT: Also we don't talk about the second game.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes