mjh

Dec 31, 2017
The only problem I have with the art on the Opala games is it's so inconsistent.

She uses too many artists.

You see some fantastic art and then you see Sparrow's stuff.

Some people may like Sparrow's art but I hate it ... I mean hate it. Obviously a far more talented artists than I am I just don't find that style to be pleasing to look at in any way, shape or form.

Sadly it's used a lot and no matter what CG set you pick you will be plastered with pictures of one of the girls being fucked by a giant dick that extends her stomach way past her head...... it just looks shit.

Example...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this is exactly why I want to get the CG and delete all the bad one from the collection. I don't know why there are many people like that kind of art.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
this is exactly why I want to get the CG and delete all the bad one from the collection. I don't know why there are many people like that kind of art.
If you delete any art you may break your game.

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
The only problem I have with the art on the Opala games is it's so inconsistent.

Some people may like Sparrow's art but I hate it ... I mean hate it. Obviously a far more talented artists than I am I just don't find that style to be pleasing to look at in any way, shape or form.

Sadly it's used a lot and no matter what CG set you pick you will be plastered with pictures of one of the girls being fucked by a giant dick that extends her stomach way past her head...... it just looks shit.

Example...

I'd have to agree with you on this. I don't hate all of Sparrow's stuff, but shit like this just serves to kill the mood.

I get that Gabe wants to please everyones taste by having multiple styles of CG, but somewhere down the line this multiple CG choice is going to delay the development of the game.

Five different art styles are way too much and I don't think anyone is going to play the game about 10 different times in order to unlock all the CG available.

What Gabe could perhaps is a poll to select the three favorite styles to put in the game: one style being exclusive to humans MC; other exclusive to beastman MC; and the third one beign available for both types of MC.

(Of course this poll thing is not to be implemented in the middle of the development of this game, but perhaps on a future project. Artists that may want to apply send some of their work to Gabe, who then organizes a poll around the art, the three styles with more votes then become the styles available to select in game)

Also, one artist who I think could do some awesome work for this game is JLullaby. This game is right up their alley and resonates a lot with their work.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017

Example...

I don't know if it is just me, but I think that sparrow purposely makes the MC dick shorter that everyone else.
I think Gabe still uses sparrow because he is the cheapest one and the only one that can keep the extra stuff demand.
In my opinion, she should just use the international version artist and remove all the random pictures, only leaving the scenes like Roundscape does.

Bax123

Nov 14, 2017
I cant start the game always gettin Error : unable to find Audio/SE/002-System02 ?
Some tricks for me?

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
I cant start the game always gettin Error : unable to find Audio/SE/002-System02 ?
Some tricks for me?
Usually this error is caused by missing the RPGMaker package required to run the game. Did you check the installation guide on the Original post? There is a link there that redirects you directly to download the RPGmaker Package necessary to run the game. Install that then try to run the game again.

Bax123

Nov 14, 2017
Usually this error is caused by missing the RPGMaker package required to run the game. Did you check the installation guide on the Original post? There is a link there that redirects you directly to download the RPGmaker Package necessary to run the game. Install that then try to run the game again.
Thanks for the info...
but i got the RPGmaker now and still the same problem occurs ?

Vaman

Sep 26, 2017
I'm not sure what the artist style for the "middle one" is called, but it seems to be the best on in my opinion, shouldn't be that hard to keep only one artist on the payroll, instead of several. I, myself am also not a fan of sparrow's art that much.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I'm not sure what the artist style for the "middle one" is called, but it seems to be the best on in my opinion, shouldn't be that hard to keep only one artist on the payroll, instead of several. I, myself am also not a fan of sparrow's art that much.
You would be surprised, you need to keep the artist interested in the project for multiple years, creating a regular amount of CGs every month.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
If i remember correctly the middle artist is called sethxzoe

Reactions: Vaman

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
always liked this game. very just wish some enemy would just get whats coming to them hahaha.
and does the chick with the pep skwek join your fight lol

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Question my sound stuiped and i think it's a yes but only females in the game have hearts not dudes.
so my question is vans a girl right and ever one thinks it's a guy

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
Is this game playable on Mac? Played first one to completion but during the second game I got a consistent crash after the tutorial area.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Question my sound stuiped and i think it's a yes but only females in the game have hearts not dudes.
so my question is vans a girl right and ever one thinks it's a guy
Maybe he's a guy, maybe he isn't.

Gabe hasn't confirmed or denied either so it's still anyones guess.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Either way, Van is getting fucked!

Man or Woman, no one points cannons on my Waifu's and gets away without an ass-rape. :mad:

:p

Edit: Oh, and being there whilst that Viking chick was getting raped... It's Personal!

Edit-ception: Ninja'ed

Reactions: mesoru

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Huh, I'd have to replay the game to make sure, but I was certain I'd seen he/him pronouns used for Van.

Still, obviously, Van is a trans guy. ;)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Huh, I'd have to replay the game to make sure, but I was certain I'd seen he/him pronouns used for Van.

Still, obviously, Van is a trans guy. ;)
Yes, he's going by him but Gabe has hinted that it's a girl pretending to be a guy ... or is it?

Considering they had Beatrix for a week and Van was the only one that didn't fuck her and nobody has seen him naked.

Could be a girl pretending to be a guy so they don't get harassed or it could just be a very feminine looking bloke.

time will tell.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes