Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Eclipse, he's in Opala 2.

Basically rapes women to death but 1 woman survived who is now his sex slave. He challenges the MC to a fight in the second game and runs away like a bitch when you cut him.

Layla, the horse maid in this game, is his mother.
Wow just from the description you gave I definitely want to kill his ass.

Zhark699

Sep 29, 2017
guys I completed da story till v2.08...but I lost my save...I don't mind playing again from start...but I don't wanna grind till vanquisher titles...anyone hav save games with all monster vanquished...it took 25hrs+ to complete...n I don't thunk I can go through it again

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
Dude so im at a point in the game where it says the game is completed, after the escape with pirate gal and beatrus from prison. Is it true really? I mean the game was made in 2016 and still isnt complete? is there a sequel to this? When is the possible update? Im going crazy here the game is become part of my life now and i cant live without it :( I downloaded the opala 2 gold but its a completely different story.

Reactions: Zhark699

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Dude so im at a point in the game where it says the game is completed, after the escape with pirate gal and beatrus from prison. Is it true really? I mean the game was made in 2016 and still isnt complete? is there a sequel to this? When is the possible update? Im going crazy here the game is become part of my life now and i cant live without it :( I downloaded the opala 2 gold but its a completely different story.
Essentially the game is going to be composed of 4 episodes right now you just finished episode 2, the creator is currently working on episode 3 which will be released late 2018. You can get alpha builds if you are a patreon.

Reactions: Zhark699

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
Essentially the game is going to be composed of 4 episodes right now you just finished episode 2, the creator is currently working on episode 3 which will be released late 2018. You can get alpha builds if you are a patreon.
thankyou for the fast reply, Much appriciated. :)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yae i hate eclipes but did the evil girl really deserv his presants and how come his mother is nice and get's treaded like
shit but hes a dick but still hate him if anyone deserves him it's cradin lol. joking but cradin i hope he dies a really painful death mybe give him to his sisters exhusbends clan lol

Reactions: TheSexinati

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Also was it me are was van tring to say if you mess up anythink for him your mom would pay brcause he brings here up to you.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the town you started in colausses after you tale her the truth she should be drunk in the bar.talk to her there if i rember right.

Zhark699

Sep 29, 2017
dis game is fantastic n I'm totally up for plating in all modes with all MC..but vanquisher titles kills my mojo...

Almantus

Dec 1, 2017
I know im a bit late on this, but i have to agree with the others.
So many different artists are bad for one game. Actually only the one of the internal version ( don't know if right written) is my fasvorit, clostes to him are the eastern versions. Westens versions don't come even close to that quality. look bad and somehow cheap...

And i have to say sparrows work is really really bad and doesnt fit at all in this game.
Its immersion braking after watching some good cgis and 2 mins later his crap work shows up.

Same for trading cards..what would i give if there were better ....i dont even want to collect all because they simply loock bad.

And ofc it requires to many playthroughs to see everything.
I played ep2 also with different artists but in this game its really too much.
And even there the eastern artist was much better,....

Someone should really speak with gabe. she would save alot of money and progress would be much faster.

Almantus

Dec 1, 2017
well she said often enough shes waiting for some cgs to get finished before she can continue her work .

Btw, really ? Even in legend of queen opala 2 the western edition was really bad with the cgis.
I still remember the highness scene with the zombies in her dungeon in the western edition. That looked really bad in my opinion.
But ok, tastes are different, and thats good :D

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Btw, really ? Even in legend of queen opala 2 the western edition was really bad with the cgis.
I still remember the highness scene with the zombies in her dungeon in the western edition. That looked really bad in my opinion.
But ok, tastes are different, and thats good :D
I'm pretty sure that the western and eastern artists are not the same from 2. In Origins, I really don't like Sparrow's rubber people, but the eastern artist's characters look really deformed, the International is the best one in my opinion.

Almantus

Dec 1, 2017
Ah ok, maybe i give the western edition a try.
And i have to agree international version is miles ahead of the others. Looks really really good. A Version only with this would be enough for me.
Atm im only waiting till ep3 gets full released, so i can get a full playtrough with the international version.

Played enough beta versions already :D

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes