NBV

Jun 26, 2017
Does anyone have a save that starts right before the last update? I accidently deleted my Opala folder when cleaning out my PC and lost the save data. It would take me hours to get back to where I was.

Truth be told, I'm one of those weirdos who still enjoys RPG Maker games because it feels more like a game versus a visual novel. I love visual novels too, but sometimes I'm in the mood for a game with combat. It's a pity some games that had no business being made in the engine were created and made this fatigue for RPG maker games. Also I really like some of the art and a few characters really tick off my boxes.

I just wish Gabe would put aside her own fetishes for what her paying patreons seem to want, as it's no surprise this game is by far her most popular in terms of money making now that the MC (YOU) has the lion's share of the sex scenes versus her last game.
Do you mind re-uploading it? The file seems to have been removed.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
wish they did the only way i could talk to them is here can't patron because i am broke.
The devs that come here are pretty new and trying to get established, we're a good source of advertising. Gabe's been doing this a while, she's already established and making decent money. She's been at this for years now.

maltriss

Jun 13, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this?
i'm currently having trouble with this game.
There is. In the folder is a folder named "f95zone extra". here you find a walkthrough. but is not up to date. goes only to the point, shortly before you enter the eastern part of the map.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
to me the art is good and it seem's she just want's to give her fan's the best of all angles
are gallorys. plues she is giveing the artiets there respect to show there work i think.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Personally, Sparrow's work is often 50/50 with me. Some of his work produces instant boners, others make me go "WTF!"

Reactions: mesoru

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
me i love the art in most the games i play this game gives me the chances to see the art and like the chance to see deffrent art types.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
I hope that they don't update exactly on the 30th of this month its like a day or 2 from the next blog update.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
still a good game to play and got some hot stuff real nice to see how they are doing
good work.

Arcantus

Dec 20, 2017
So question is if i may...what's the difference at the beginning when choosing a character...besides picture difference? I see some women blocked and some women have V and X...what does that mean?

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
So question is if i may...what's the difference at the beginning when choosing a character...besides picture difference? I see some women blocked and some women have V and X...what does that mean?
The women aren't blocked, they are merely illustrative to show the difference in artstyle (5 different artworks). There's art unique for beastmen and human PCs. Let's say for example you choose to play as a Minotaur, you can only choose some artstyles for this character (V) while others are exclusive of human character (X).
That's the only difference, it's the same game regardless of which race you choose, the only difference is obviously aesthetic and some dialogue depending on the race of your choice.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes