zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i feel a lot of people will hate me for this but i hope they take there time a game get's
batter respltes will out rushing it is all i am saying rially.

Reactions: J

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
i feel a lot of people will hate me for this but i hope they take there time a game get's
batter respltes will out rushing it is all i am saying rially.
You realize this is a two year old project right?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yea but still needs time to get the buges out and everything working like clock work is all.
i have played games where they rushed to fast and it was a train wreck

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Tomorrow another beta will be released on the blog so personally I think that would be the best time.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i still can't find that hotty with the red vale and hot ass anywhere on my game did i miss
something to get her pic's and in the gallary i go to look at the picture are scene can't rember
witch one it's kiathy's and i get the girl with the red vale then kiathy with the horse.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
i still can't find that hotty with the red vale and hot ass anywhere on my game did i miss
something to get her pic's and in the gallary i go to look at the picture are scene can't rember
witch one it's kiathy's and i get the girl with the red vale then kiathy with the horse.
Ah her. It's quite easy to find her. Basically you know those wandering sages that give you quizes for prizes well one of them has the item you need to find her. I think it is the one in the port to the west of Colussia (the starting city). Win his quiz and he will give you an item (a blue shard it think). Go to one of the save crystals and use the transport option (or it automatically does it i don't remember). It should teleport you to a new area where you meet her. To get her current scenes you need to collect 15 (actually has a follow up scene for it but hurts your relationship with her) and 30 dimensional shards.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
how fae in the game can't find the person mybe i am to far in the story
and the walk through did say the port town ner colu try to find him but ran all over and there are some ship's
you can't get on if someone has a pic of where i would be most greatful thank you.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
how fae in the game can't find the person mybe i am to far in the story
and the walk through did say the port town ner colu try to find him but ran all over and there are some ship's
you can't get on if someone has a pic of where i would be most greatful thank you.
He is in the boat you can board in the west side of the port. He only shows up at night though. So go sleep at the in and he is either on the outside or the inside of the ship. (Don't remember exactly but you should have an easy time identifying him thanks to his fancy robes.)

Arcantus

Dec 20, 2017
The women aren't blocked, they are merely illustrative to show the difference in artstyle (5 different artworks). There's art unique for beastmen and human PCs. Let's say for example you choose to play as a Minotaur, you can only choose some artstyles for this character (V) while others are exclusive of human character (X).
That's the only difference, it's the same game regardless of which race you choose, the only difference is obviously aesthetic and some dialogue depending on the race of your choice.
Thank you for clarifying...i was confused. xD

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Whitehaven, talk to different people to track down who has one...
(it's more fun to discover these things tho… It's part of the story that you are involved in...)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
New update and looks like Gabe was watching GDQ all week and that slowed progress.
Urgh GDQ is the worst, to have a update slowed because of that is like a kick to the face. It used to be alright but went down hill so quick.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well that's an old show speed game making sound's like hard work and
not good for devalopment but that's just my way of thinking.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Urgh GDQ is the worst, to have a update slowed because of that is like a kick to the face. It used to be alright but went down hill so quick.
You mean all the pandering that they do? I heard that they banned a speedrunner just because he was next to a guy using a Trump cap

Reactions: RedPillBlues
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes