zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i thought 1 was jake and 2 was nuluna are what ever crazy lady with insect race was and 3 was origan
are somthing like that are am i off some how lol.mybe just like playing the game that i forgot.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
i thought 1 was jake and 2 was nuluna are what ever crazy lady with insect race was and 3 was origan
are somthing like that are am i off some how lol.mybe just like playing the game that i forgot.
ok now i get your confusion so let me clarify.

There are three games:

Legend of queen opala
Legend of queen opala 2
Legend of queen opala origin (essentially opala 3)

The first 2 games are completed and can be downloaded as single packets on the creators website. They each are a continuation of the same story but with different main characters.
Legend of queen opala origin will be consisted of 4 episode with the first 2 being done and the third being worked on. But the three names I have given are three seperates games of the same series.

Hope this clears it up for you.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
thnks so is like 2,10 all of orgins toghether and the next up date will be more to it
just want to know if i need to down load any other orgin things.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
thnks so is like 2,10 all of orgins toghether and the next up date will be more to it
I can't even begin to decipher what you just said.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Yes 2.10 is both episodes together you don't need to download anything until the next update.

Sangera

May 21, 2017
where can i find an art razor ?
You unlock it with golden tokens, these you get by a spawn of the golden beetle who spawn random inside a certain group of enemies when you enter a zone from the overworld:

So for the first get the Beetle detector by farming the one in Rivulet Hills, and then just enter a zone were you can get to one fast and just leave to the overworld and enter again until you get the message that it spawned, that way you can farm enough of them to buy the Art Razor.

Sabrice

Apr 24, 2017
I've already seen someone posted about it but, has anyone successfully met Beatrix in the bar after the council using the new CG mod (Western 2.0 ? Human & Beastman ) ? Or is this particular version bugged ? Cauz it worked like a charm with the western V1 version.

Radio4ctive

Jul 5, 2017
In other hand what did you guy's think about young Farah? game it's called Origin but this game clearly doesn't take place before Legend of Queen Opala 1 and 2. I'm interested what is the deal with this another version of Farah, she is a lost sister or maybe another daughter of orginal Farah, who knows. Gabe is maybe not the greatest game developer but i can't wait to see the ending of this story and i hope there will be also full evil ending to choose.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
In other hand what did you guy's think about young Farah? game it's called Origin but this game clearly doesn't take place before Legend of Queen Opala 1 and 2. I'm interested what is the deal with this another version of Farah, she is a lost sister or maybe another daughter of orginal Farah, who knows. Gabe is maybe not the greatest game developer but i can't wait to see the ending of this story and i hope there will be also full evil ending to choose.[
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
/QUOTE]

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
In other hand what did you guy's think about young Farah? game it's called Origin but this game clearly doesn't take place before Legend of Queen Opala 1 and 2. I'm interested what is the deal with this another version of Farah, she is a lost sister or maybe another daughter of orginal Farah, who knows. Gabe is maybe not the greatest game developer but i can't wait to see the ending of this story and i hope there will be also full evil ending to choose.
The game follows on from the last 2, you'll find out what the deal is with young and old Farah if you follow the story, you should be able to work it out.

Just in case...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok this is how i see it some how farah was brought back from before she meet her husband.
don't know how tho and old farah said in the game if i rember right
that she felt she new you some how so nuluna are the evil lady from 2 seen her and hated her because
she reminded her of someone she hated.so past farah i would guess like i said before she meet her husband.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
ok this is how i see it some how farah was brought back from before she meet her husband.
don't know how tho and old farah said in the game if i rember right
that she felt she new you some how so nuluna are the evil lady from 2 seen her and hated her because
she reminded her of someone she hated.so past farah i would guess like i said before she meet her husband.
I'm sorry but are you even trying to make proper sentences. I get it you might be in a hurry but seriously it's very difficult to understand half of what you write. It would make it a lot easier to answer your question if you took the time to write properly.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Sorry about that ok young farah must be from the past.because older farah said that she felt like she new you if i rember that right.plues the evil women from two the one wanting to wake the dragons up hates her and the rolyal family of egyept . Thats why i think its a time thing.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Sorry about that ok young farah must be from the past.because older farah said that she felt like she new you if i rember that right.plues the evil women from two the one wanting to wake the dragons up hates her and the rolyal family of egyept . Thats why i think its a time thing.
You started out nicely but kind of fell back into the usual text very quickly. But yeah I get your point.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You started out nicely but kind of fell back into the usual text very quickly. But yeah I get your point.
Basically the woman that Farah said bought her when she was a slave that she felt hated her is a character from the second game.

She hates Farah because her race can't conceive children so she hates all fertile women, Farah especially, due to her having kids and still fucking everything that moves feeling like she flaunts it.

Due to how the gates between worlds work it seems young Farah is the same person as old Farah. That's why older Farah says she feels like she knows the MC, because she does but vaguely because it's all still happening now.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes