but the hero in 2 used a portion that maid it where her people could have kid's
right.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
she hate's all fertile people so she is willing to kill everone plues her self
but the hero in 2 used a portion that maid it where her people could have kid's
right.
Been a while since I played it so i'm not sure. I do know she ended up getting gangraped by the An'Terra at the end of it all though.

It's not just the fertility thing that Naluna hates though, it's the humans that beat her tribe. The only reason she worked with Kai is because he has Neverus roots and she thought he'd help bring them back to their former glory.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Is there any walkthrough for the current version of this game?
On the wiki you can find pretty much all the info you might need. There is actually a walkthorugh made by someone. When you download from the game go inside the folder where you usually find the game icon at the top there should be a folder called F95 extras in it there a bunch of artworks and a very detailed but slightly messy walkthrough (doesnt do everything in cronological order.

KingDan1700

Aug 10, 2017
Im a newbie to this game's development. Is there a difference between the game? Part 1 two and 3? I started with three and it looked extremely similar to the first one.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Im a newbie to this game's development. Is there a difference between the game? Part 1 two and 3? I started with three and it looked extremely similar to the first one.
The story starts with 1 but that's more of an introduction to the characters. Origin more closely follows on from the second. The war at the end of the second is still going on in this one.

If you started with this one you've missed a lot of what's going on story wise and won't know who certain characters are or what they are referring to.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Hope we get to kill of all the bad guy's this time and if you kill the snake god does opala's sister lose her powers.

KingDan1700

Aug 10, 2017
The story starts with 1 but that's more of an introduction to the characters. Origin more closely follows on from the second. The war at the end of the second is still going on in this one.

If you started with this one you've missed a lot of what's going on story wise and won't know who certain characters are or what they are referring to.
How long is both 1 and 2?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
How long is both 1 and 2?
First one is pretty short. You can play new game+ for bonus content but not needed for story.

2 is a bit longer but a lot of it is side content. There are walkthroughs around to make it quicker.

Failing that, have a browse of the wiki.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yea ..kinda didn't see that , smarty. This game has so much missing crap I deleted it. Poor planning .
Game has nothing missing.

All RPGM games require RTP's.

Kinda stands to reason if you are you going to play an RPGM game, you'd have the basics ready ... it's kinda common knowledge.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
looking ford to the new stuff like kicking van's ass and back farah.

plue's i know i may have said it but if not all the ladies in this game are smoking hot.
even the evil ones and that scar on opala's sister add's to the sex appel.

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Game has nothing missing.

All RPGM games require RTP's.

Kinda stands to reason if you are you going to play an RPGM game, you'd have the basics ready ... it's kinda common knowledge.
Yea... I've got many games that work just fine off of the same RTP that I already have in place. The missing files were not part of it. After the THIRD missing support file, I gave up. It's not worth it. So, yea... it has things missing.

There was a driver file, a sound file and a wall texture that were not part of the standard RTP package. I even downloaded the latest RPGMaker to ensure that I had all the latest files. They weren't in there. So, before you go and act all cocky... you might give people the benefit of the doubt. Regardless, it's lame. Deleted. Moving on.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Yea... I've got many games that work just fine off of the same RTP that I already have in place. The missing files were not part of it. After the THIRD missing support file, I gave up. It's not worth it. So, yea... it has things missing.

There was a driver file, a sound file and a wall texture that were not part of the standard RTP package. I even downloaded the latest RPGMaker to ensure that I had all the latest files. They weren't in there. So, before you go and act all cocky... you might give people the benefit of the doubt. Regardless, it's lame. Deleted. Moving on.
Suit yourself, I'm sure the other hundreds of people who downloaded this game are just pretending it comes with all the files needed.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

Its not our fault that you're either doing something wrong, or that your system is shit. Regardless there is nothing missing.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes