mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
I dunno about that...
I read in some threads from 4ch and even here in this thread, that Gabe posed as a woman to attract more people to the game, even going to the point of hiring one camgirl to pose as him in the second game (cheat code) XD. I mean, even his/her paypal, email and blogspot accounts have a man's name.
Heh, not like i care about any of that anyway. Just saying that i'm also not completely sure if him/her/it is a woman either. :p

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the game is good that's all that matter's right he are she witch ever but from what
i have seen it said she and she could be married and her husband help's out so
her could have his name up there at time's.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone know if its actually possible to give that huge renovation the castle? The one that requires 140 manpower, I guess it isnt but I have been known to miss obvious things in the past. I currently am at 90 man power and I am fairly certain I bought all taverns and building that can give food and beverage.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yup. I used the walk through and the wiki to check everything. Or at least I think I got everything.
If want you can give me your save and I'll change the manpower for you, alternatively you can use this .

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
If want you can give me your save and I'll change the manpower for you, alternatively you can use this .
So does that mean you can only reach 140 manpower by editing or did I miss something? I tend to prefer to do it without editing (I made a copy of all 5 saves). Thanks for the edit program though. I just tried to do the final upgrade it looped itself.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Guess i will wait hate tring to change stuff.
Becuase if you mess up you have to go back and i have no computer smarts just how to play them.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Just a guess... The edit (cheat) will not work..
Unless there is code for what happens after the work is done.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Guess i will wait hate tring to change stuff.
Becuase if you mess up you have to go back and i have no computer smarts just how to play them.
Make a second save, then edit that. Then if you screw it up, delete it, and continue with your main save.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i know the dev don't come here but when do we get to save opala,
and can we make the evil chick from two pay for her crimes.
o and did she have her bug babys and how did she get away from them.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i know the dev don't come here but when do we get to save opala,
and can we make the evil chick from two pay for her crimes.
o and did she have her bug babys and how did she get away from them.
She can't have kids, that's why she hates Farah ... and all fertile women.

She was just raped by them.

As for Opala, no one but the dev knows when we'll be able to save her.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i keep forgeting that but did that dinosur guy make it were they could but then again her people alread new she was a traider by thin i think.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes