zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Mybe she knows he is bad and what's you help to change him are kill him hard to say.
Does it sound like i just want him dead.
But there is a big question am i messed up ro like that the mag hound became a female are is that just wrong of me.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Mybe she knows he is bad and what's you help to change him are kill him hard to say.
Does it sound like i just want him dead.
But there is a big question am i messed up ro like that the mag hound became a female are is that just wrong of me.
Please write correctly, it really looks like you are doing this on purpose now

seyyah1

Aug 4, 2017
does anyone know how to obtain food and beverage? I am trying to hire workers but it keep says i don't have enough beverage. I am kinda stuck here, any help appreciated.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
does anyone know how to obtain food and beverage? I am trying to hire workers but it keep says i don't have enough beverage. I am kinda stuck here, any help appreciated.
You get it by buying taverns. (Buildings with the bottle sign on it.)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
so how can i see the art without playing the game? because i somehow hate to play rpgm. i loocked in the folder but found nothung but the extra content...
Use this . Just drag it into the same directory as the exe for whatever game you want to decrypt. Run it, click open file, select the .rgssad file, then click tools and extract all selected files.

Reactions: Cavpal

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hope we can help save the duaghter of both the king and the skyhorned maiden.
plues hope to save the girl from 2 and opala.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Beatrix set off to save her daughter at the end of the update. Said she needed to do it alone. Pretty sure her daughters dad is the Minotaur that's fucking the big titted priestess.

As far as Neena is concerned, not really sure what condition she's in physically or mentally. When she was seen with Eclipse later on in the game she was half mind broke, by now she'll be completely gone and her body will be a mess.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well we now older farah and opala plues her sister can take a pounding and keep going don't know about the rest.
Well gabrella can too.

padder

May 5, 2018
Thanks for the reply, i did check the tags. Doesn't say nothing about protagonist. And the title being Queen Ophelia, I assumed. Same for description, only mentions their homecoming.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Thanks for the reply, i did check the tags. Doesn't say nothing about protagonist. And the title being Queen Ophelia, I assumed. Same for description, only mentions their homecoming.
Is this not there for you?

Reactions: padder

padder

May 5, 2018
.....Yes, yes it is. *hangs head dejectedly* I did not realize you could see tags up there, I always use the 'spoiler/tag' button to see my tags. You, sir, have enligtened me, and I salute you.

Reactions: RedPillBlues
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes