zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Sorry to bring up stuff from the other story's.
Trying to get everthing clear in my head i guess.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Sorry to bring up stuff from the other story's.
Trying to get everthing clear in my head i guess.
I would have assumed people would have played the previous games.

A lot of what happens kinda requires the previous games to have been played or they won't know half of what's going on like why the woman that bought young Farah hates her or who she is.

The war that started in 2 is still going on which is why Opala is looking for aid and the horse maid is the mother of one of the characters from 2 who's probably going to be making an appearance soon.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The war that started in 2 is still going on which is why Opala is looking for aid and the horse maid is the mother of one of the characters from 2 who's probably going to be making an appearance soon.
I swear to god, if Eclipse shows up and we cant kill him, I will be furious. He needs to pay for his sins.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I swear to god, if Eclipse shows up and we cant kill him, I will be furious. He needs to pay for his sins.
I was thinking the exact same thing when I heard that maid was his mother. I've heard Eclipse will turn up at some point and he still has that lass as his sex slave ... although she was a bitch, he did rape a group of nuns to death before taking her and I owe him for running away like a pussy last game.

I really don't like him.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
I would have assumed people would have played the previous games.

A lot of what happens kinda requires the previous games to have been played or they won't know half of what's going on like why the woman that bought young Farah hates her or who she is.

Its funny I read the story of the previous 2 games and tried to get into the second one but I had spent so much effort into origins and become so used to the standards of origin that I am unable to force myself to play the second one. That and apparently the scenes in the second tend to involve other characters a lot more than the main character.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Its funny I read the story of the previous 2 games and tried to get into the second one but I had spent so much effort into origins and become so used to the standards of origin that I am unable to force myself to play the second one. That and apparently the scenes in the second tend to involve other characters a lot more than the main character.
Yeah, if i'd played this one first I would probably struggle getting into the first 2. They have similarities but a lot of things are vastly improved in Origins that it's a step down playing previous games.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I honestly wouldn't play 2 unless you like RPG maker games and love hardcore spend all day grind as that game has few and far between H-scenes at all. 1 has a certain charm to it and doesn't take very long at all to beat, but it's definitely a project from someone who was new to game design when it comes to balance and ease of play.

I can't think of one way Origins isn't better than its two predecessors, even from a coding and building standpoint it's cleaner and more optimised.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well eclipse need's to die to spar his mother the haert break of his evilness.plues she may have been a bitch but she does not deserve that plue's if i remmber right you won she was to go free.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thinking back, i'm pretty sure Eclipse is one of the most hated characters from the series.

I can't think of anyone saying anything good about him when 2 was out.

I reckon those of us that played 2 have been waiting to finally kill him for a while.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
He's just such an annoyingly overhyped character, who after beating we are told we just scratched him. I doubt we kill him in this game as he seems to be a favorite of Gabe, but hey she's surprised me before in Origins story wise, so maybe we will finally be able to remove him.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well he did say he wanted to kill the man that hurt him and that he would get revangeon him but everbody pray that he dies.please where is the pirates duaghter at there is no sign of her

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
What if the picture in i think the gallary mybe eclipso has her to but then her mother would be pissed off and want him dead. But i do not know if she favers him but that just like opala's sisters snake dude in the clock.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
She hasn't been mentioned yet so it's possible although I doubt it, Eclipse kills whoever he fucks, Neena was only just able to survive due to her training ... unfortunately for her.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
True but why is eclipo hard to kill he is just like all the other arthpos and the other's can be killed real easy look at the dragonman in the fist game he died. So does this guy have a good luck charm are something. But this even hurts me to say but cuting his dick off would hurt him more lol and ouch.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
True but why is eclipo hard to kill he is just like all the other arthpos and the other's can be killed real easy look at the dragonman in the fist game he died. So does this guy have a good luck charm are something. But this even hurts me to say but cuting his dick off would hurt him more lol and ouch.
Eclipse, lore wise, is incredibly strong and before meeting the MC of Opala 2 he was unbeaten.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well the mc in 2 gave him the beaten of his life that pissed him of and if we meet him in this one that will be two people who beat the tar out of him. Just hope we kill him are make him good but to me death look's like the only way for him.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
All I know at the moment is that his mother is a future romance option so i'm guessing he will play into that part of the story somehow.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes