Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yea... I've got many games that work just fine off of the same RTP that I already have in place. The missing files were not part of it. After the THIRD missing support file, I gave up. It's not worth it. So, yea... it has things missing.

There was a driver file, a sound file and a wall texture that were not part of the standard RTP package. I even downloaded the latest RPGMaker to ensure that I had all the latest files. They weren't in there. So, before you go and act all cocky... you might give people the benefit of the doubt. Regardless, it's lame. Deleted. Moving on.
Must have all worked perfectly for us by computer magic then.

Here is the problem, when nobody else has the same problem then the problem lies with you.

There is no standard RTP package either. Either RPGM has their own. You need the one linked in the installation section of the OP.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
how about vx ace are one of the others are do you need a simaler rtp.

i don't really know because i just play computers don't know much about the inner workings,
and not to trust thinges with virues lol.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone know if the shops you bought and the rescources you get from them transfer with the orb of restoration? I have a lot of money but im not gonna spend it on shops if it doesnt transfer.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone have an idea of when we can expect the next update? I know we just have to wait but I just can't stand not having an idea as to when I can expect something new. (I know some people said it was monthly but since we didnt get anything last month I realise it can vary greatly.)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
We don't know. Dev knows not to give dates out as things can change and she's been around long enough to know people rage when things are late so "when it's ready" is the best answer you'll get.

Eigenvalue

Jun 20, 2017
Does anyone have an idea of when we can expect the next update? I know we just have to wait but I just can't stand not having an idea as to when I can expect something new. (I know some people said it was monthly but since we didnt get anything last month I realise it can vary greatly.)
Sometime this month, according to one of the last blog posts.

FarmerI

Mar 25, 2018
2 more updates are on its patreon but are not for the public because it wants to make as much money as it is normal but better to play better games than 1 update per month for the public, no 1 update to 3 months...to wait 2-3 months for 1 update to make few missions it's not worth it.
Most patreons know how to put 1 update per month, while others make 3-4 updates for money and release only 1 update to the public.. so if you want to wait 3 months for 1 update just wait>))...
He still had a very good story...and my english sucks>))

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hope the new update come soon want to see more stuff
beat the shit out of van save the skyhorn maiden's dughter and yes mybe some
nice female mage hound art lol.

Radio4ctive

Jul 5, 2017
hope the new update come soon want to see more stuff
beat the shit out of van save the skyhorn maiden's dughter and yes mybe some
nice female mage hound art lol.
In your dreams my friend... in your dreams, better be prepared for max one new scene and 15 minutes of story line progress. Gabe makes everything to slow down game development progress to the minimum, best thing to do is wait a few months and then back to the game.

Reactions: Gioredan1987

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
In your dreams my friend... in your dreams, better be prepared for max one new scene and 15 minutes of story line progress.
Well to be fair most of the art goes into updating the not so good art, with much better art. After that's done i'm sure we'll be on a smoother road.

Radio4ctive

Jul 5, 2017
Well to be fair most of the art goes into updating the not so good art, with much better art. After that's done i'm sure we'll be on a smoother road.
Yeah, but having 6 different CG sets for me is a bad idea, there should be max two CG sets.
First of all he must pay shit load of money for those pics, second he need to wait for those artist to make their pics and after all only one worth CG set is the newest one - international edition. Plus sometimes Gabe focusing on the things that should not be prioritized in the first place. I just think with all this money Gabe should do much better job form game development perspective.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah, but having 6 different CG sets for me is a bad idea, there should be max two CG sets.
First of all he must pay shit load of money for those pics, second he need to wait for those artist to make their pics and after all only one worth CG set is the newest one - international edition. Plus sometimes Gabe focusing on the things that should not be prioritized in the first place. I just think with all this money Gabe should do much better job form game development perspective.
Yeah I've echoed much of the same sentiment a bunch of pages back. Its a really ambitious project that just didn't work out as well as it could have. I'm honestly not mad at the speed of the updates, yeah not the fastest in the world, however its 100% not the slowest. The only thing I actually have a problem with is the gallery, why even have one if your not going to display the text with the scenes? Then not only that, but to also use a engine that by default only has 4 saves, without the knowledge or care to script more in? Its madness. All in all though even with the problems with the project, I do think its one of the best H-games in development right now.

Radio4ctive

Jul 5, 2017
Yeah I've echoed much of the same sentiment a bunch of pages back. Its a really ambitious project that just didn't work out as well as it could have. I'm honestly not mad at the speed of the updates, yeah not the fastest in the world, however its 100% not the slowest. The only thing I actually have a problem with is the gallery, why even have one if your not going to display the text with the scenes? Then not only that, but to also use a engine that by default only has 4 saves, without the knowledge or care to script more in? Its madness. All in all though even with the problems with the project, I do think its one of the best H-games in development right now.
I also forget to mention wasting money for awfull cosplays and live action movies. But in the end i really enjoy this game like previous ones, but this should be better handled. I recently played Pleasant's Quest and i think this game heave better development than LoQO, this guy makes 1/10 of Gabe money and also he making CG scenes by himself (i know it's 3D renders but this also takes a time) but this game is more interesting and fun to play, for me of course.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
*She.

Gabe is making the game she wants to make and has the backing to do that. She doesn't come here either so complaining here won't get you anywhere.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i do understand you thought's on the cg.but i think she is giveing other artist a hcance to show there
work off.about the saves i make a new folder and put saves in that and in side the folder i put human and
the other charaters i played so you have more save's.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes