RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
.....Yes, yes it is. *hangs head dejectedly* I did not realize you could see tags up there, I always use the 'spoiler/tag' button to see my tags. You, sir, have enligtened me, and I salute you.
Its fine dude, I only recently figured out that there was a search thread feature.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Beatrix set off to save her daughter at the end of the update. Said she needed to do it alone. Pretty sure her daughters dad is the Minotaur that's fucking the big titted priestess.
So, what is the current status of the story? Is Gabe going to make Elin into another slut that is constantly raped?

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So, what is the current status of the story? Is Gabe going to make Elin into another slut that is constantly raped?
I cant tell if that's a rhetorical question, but either way the answer is almost certainly yes. Maybe not constantly, but I would bet a leg, at least once.

MERPLORG

Jan 13, 2018
Use this . Just drag it into the same directory as the exe for whatever game you want to decrypt. Run it, click open file, select the .rgssad file, then click tools and extract all selected files.
Bloody hell i did not realize how many scenes i missed, how do you get the one between the maid and the horse, or the one between kythe and gabrielle, or the ones where you're fucking the crazy lady who wanted you to collect the time shards?

Shit there's even one where kithy is going reverse cowgirl on a horse.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Bloody hell i did not realize how many scenes i missed, how do you get the one between the maid and the horse, or the one between kythe and gabrielle, or the ones where you're fucking the crazy lady who wanted you to collect the time shards?

Its all in the walkthrough my dude. The maid and the horse is in the Imperial Manor barn, but it has a cut off so you have to see as soon as you can. For Gab there's an dialogue option when you enter the Windy Canyon that leads to the scene. As for the crazy lady just collect 30 shards.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
No is not,3 more update on his patreon, this game for public is dead:)...and if it will update it will be 3 months ago, so wait 3 months for 1 update:)
You realize those posts on his Patreon aren't actually game builds, and that the new update is coming out this weekend as stated on the blog, right?

isiomar

May 1, 2018

where did you find kithy going reverse cowgirl?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes