COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Atm im only waiting till ep3 gets full released, so i can get a full playtrough with the international version.

Played enough beta versions already :D
Same for me. I will wait for the walkthrough too, to see the changes made in the beginning of the game and reset my progress if they are worthwhile.

FarmerI

Mar 25, 2018
The game is over when you release Bal Rana and others from prison and the game give you orb of restoration??????

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
do you have the castle like said tring to rember because it's been
sometime seans i played that part.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hope the update has some really good stuff and hope you can get the mother to go to the castle to keep her
from van he or she would sell there on mother for a promotion.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Sorry to bother everyone but I do have a question I would like to ask. I have looked at the change log of the 2 previous episodes and it seemed to have been updated pretty regularly. My question is this: does each update from the blog count as a 0.01 update or a 0.1? So the latest one version we have is 2.10 and the blog has 2 updates after episode 2 will the next version be 2.12 or 2.3? This is just to have an idea of the gaps between updates here.

Almantus

Dec 1, 2017
Speaking of the orb of Restoration. Never worked for me. Tried to use it but nothing happened. Dont know why.
It worked in the previous games, but not in this one. Or it was bugged ?

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
0.01 (next one it's gonna be 2.11).
Usually at the end of each month we get a new beta.
Alright thanks for the reply its gonna be hard to keep myself busy because this game is the bomb (I usually don't like RPG games but this one has everything to keep me interested.). By the way I have another question, I have had shit luck with the golden beetle spawning having encountered only one in my previous playthrough and he got away. I just got the ring of resonance in my second playthrough which is meant to make them easy to see. What exactly am I looking for? Just a bright yellow monster or an actual beetle?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I just walk though the area if you don't leave to the maen map they should still be there.
if your asking how to get them just kill ever monster tell they show up thats what i do.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Guys I think I discovered something potentially interesting. So I was doing the quest "a farmers daughter" I just deliver the letter to Sunny but on the way back to the quest giver I decided to go kill some bandits, what happened after was a bit suprising. Essentially the fight started like normal but rather than the usual battle music a new song was playing, it wasn't a "cowboy" music but it gave the feeling of fighting a hilarious boss rather than a serious fight (no it was not masquerades theme.) Once I finished the quest the music turned back to normal and it had started only after taking that quest. Maybe at some point you were meant to or will fight Uncle dad because if the music had to be assigned to any character I would definitely say it would fit an angry red neck in a wheel chair.

maltriss

Jun 13, 2017
How do I change it from the tiny window the game starts in?
It starts always in a mini window. After the start press "ALT+Enter". Then its fullscreen.

My Question: Is it possible to raise the damage to e.g. 50000, to oneshot nearly all enemies, with a cheatprogram or somehow in the gamecode? Trying the Broncallo Vanquisher an its a pure pain in the ass. Already raised all stats with the sgedit, but the average damage is aroung 7k.

Edit: And i have no idea of programing or rewrite gamefiles of rpg maker. So if there is a possibility it were nice if you could give a small explanation :)

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
It starts always in a mini window. After the start press "ALT+Enter". Then its fullscreen.

My Question: Is it possible to raise the damage to e.g. 50000, to oneshot nearly all enemies, with a cheatprogram or somehow in the gamecode? Trying the Broncallo Vanquisher an its a pure pain in the ass. Already raised all stats with the sgedit, but the average damage is aroung 7k.

Edit: And i have no idea of programing or rewrite gamefiles of rpg maker. So if there is a possibility it were nice if you could give a small explanation :)
Use SGEdit to give everyone onyx weapons and use Cheat Engine to change the speed to x2 or more.

Reactions: maltriss

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have a real big question for the dev why did the women working for the crazy nemarin want you sperm
for.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think i lost my mind but i want more female maghound scenes i know they will be there but why does my mind what to see them.and other stuff but i just think it's because i like the scenes lol

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Some people may like Sparrow's art but I hate it ... I mean hate it. Obviously a far more talented artists than I am I just don't find that style to be pleasing to look at in any way, shape or form.
[/SPOILER]
I think Sparrow is a great artist, I mean his work is good quality and he puts it out at a pretty incredible rate. But boy oh boy is some of his stuff just......distasteful. Plus I think his work is way more suited for comics instead of game CG. I guess sitting it is sitting in some sort of limbo between the 2 in-game, as instead of a actual CG's its, more of pick ups; even then I just don't think it really fits. Lets just pray we get more SethXZoe work.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone know if save files are transférable between versions? I have quite good characters and have a lot of collectibles and would prefer not to start all over again. If you can is there a specific process? Thank you.

Bob9999

Jun 24, 2017
hey, does anyone know what is the problem with Audio/BGM/018-A_World_Without_Hope?? After i start a New Game this widnow is showing and game closing. Does anyone have this problem too?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes