Viressa

May 24, 2018
Even if he is a trans guy I doubt that's the reason he didn't fuck Beatrix. It's an Adult Fantasy setting after all, he could keep a lewd latcher in his pants and perform much better than any cis guy's penis.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Even if he is a trans guy I doubt that's the reason he didn't fuck Beatrix. It's an Adult Fantasy setting after all, he could keep a lewd latcher in his pants and perform much better than any cis guy's penis.
I'm just going by what Gabe herself said.

And I know I said "he", but you guys know me by now...I can be a little sneaky, so I'll be tossing up some food for your minds to ponder on. ;3
Is Van really a guy? Is he a feminine guy? Is he a she who tries to be a he!? Do we have our first shemale? Did SweGabe broke and we have our first gay character!? I guess only time will tell as he is added to the game and players start to find out more about him themselves, fu fu fu...

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Yes, he's going by him but Gabe has hinted that it's a girl pretending to be a guy ... or is it?

Considering they had Beatrix for a week and Van was the only one that didn't fuck her and nobody has seen him naked.
Alternatively, Van could be selectively homosexual. This does also explain why he wouldn't screw Beatrix.

The fact that he has red-frosted tips are kinda pointing me in that direction... :closedtongue:

Y'know, because frosted tips are kinda gay lol. Even most gay men wouldn't be seen alive with those vile contraptions!

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Wol

Aug 30, 2016
Yes, he's going by him but Gabe has hinted that it's a girl pretending to be a guy ... or is it?

Considering they had Beatrix for a week and Van was the only one that didn't fuck her and nobody has seen him naked.

Could be a girl pretending to be a guy so they don't get harassed or it could just be a very feminine looking bloke.

time will tell.
It's made even more confusing since Van has a full set of portraits, which is only done for girls, Granted even if Van is a guy I appreciate having a male character with more faces than "stoic grimace"

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
Yep, the same with every other RPGM game, download the RTP's like it says in the installation section of the opening post where the downloads are.
i think i have some version of rtp when i play other rpg may be overwhored.but i can't open it so i download and install like guide but the game keep crushing.i uninstall both my rtp and install recommended one and now i can play but it was not fullscreen and i can't even enlarge.

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
can i dash in this game?
As soon as you start to roam the city after metting Laquadia and Crayden, go to the Inn in Colussia. There will be an old man wearing some blue robes. He is a scholar and challanges people to quizzes which the reward is an unique item that should help you in your quest. This particular scholar will give you the Boots of Rushing, as soon as you complete his quiz for the fee of 100 Krown. After you succesfully finish the quiz, the boots will be automatically equiped to your character.

The Boots of Rushing give you the ability to sprint outdoors (as you will be able to sprint in cities like Colussia and other outdoor areas such as Windy Canyon and Rivulet Hills), however you won't be able to sprint indoors (caves, houses, sewers).

Press "A" to active the boots and sprint.

The quiz is 5 questions long and is themed after Colussia and the region where it is located.

If you don't want to waste money I recommend that you save your game in the inn and then take the quiz, if you answer wrong, press f12 and reload your game on the point where you are about take the quiz.

Reactions: DominatePar

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Ok van nows your mom so that mean you now van right so if it is a woman you guy should know it i think lol.
and yes the skyhorn lady wanted alot of those people dead lol.Cradin and his sister are stuped because the woman
that's helping them hates humans but thhey don't know it and hope the duaghter get's saved too.

but in my games i can't find the crstils are the hot chick that they take you to if she's in this one

mieckha

Aug 7, 2017
I only have a save after fighting Masquerade before talking to the Mayor. Not sure if the save is bug free since I haven't continued and still waiting.

Checked the gallery in-game and each illustration and scene credited.

The reward file seems to be useless, I don't think I have completed most things related to episode 1.
can u have a save file episode 2.10

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I am always waiting for more of this game great art work and story.
its like every peace falles in to place that's what makes me wiat as long as i do for the updates.
played all the games and to tell the truth there is on charater i won't to kill lol and it's you can't hurt me horse man.
hate that guy his pride should be his down fall lol but that's just me

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I am always waiting for more of this game great art work and story.
its like every peace falles in to place that's what makes me wiat as long as i do for the updates.
played all the games and to tell the truth there is on charater i won't to kill lol and it's you can't hurt me horse man.
hate that guy his pride should be his down fall lol but that's just me
That motherfucker is gonna get impaled on my crusader swords... barring some bullshit reason for him to escape... again.

Fuck that motherfucker!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What horse man are you talking about? Never encountered one in my playthrough.
Eclipse, he's in Opala 2.

Basically rapes women to death but 1 woman survived who is now his sex slave. He challenges the MC to a fight in the second game and runs away like a bitch when you cut him.

Layla, the horse maid in this game, is his mother.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Eclipse, he's in Opala 2.

Basically rapes women to death but 1 woman survived who is now his sex slave. He challenges the MC to a fight in the second game and runs away like a bitch when you cut him.

Layla, the horse maid in this game, is his mother.
The worst part is that the MC stares dumbfounded at him while he slowly leaves.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There are installation instructions on the very first page in the opening post you read to get the download.

What do you need ... to read.

Reactions: JobeStroud
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes