Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
help guys i open the game but when i press a key "Unable to find file Audio\SE 001-System01" appears and the game close
In the folder i dont have any 001 it star for "181-Manhole01"
can someone share that folder with me pls :)
read the installation notes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Don't for get the prison scene with the sex crazyed cat is proble there now you now where they said death by snoow snoow lol.

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
How far is this from the full game? Or is it already finish? I played LoQO 1 & 2 already and not sure If I should wait for the finish or just jump right in.

Feb 6, 2018
So I mostly have two questions: what is the tavern suprise which is mentioned in the changelog and what is the new story scene in blackguard stronghold? in the last beta i already escaped from the stronghold and already reached the harpy but what is the scene they're talking about?

Radio4ctive

Jul 5, 2017
Whre is this new full cg scene? i can't enter to the Blackgard Stronghold because soldiers fighting there, just don't tell me this new cg scene is a just full scene with Mhu'tiki from the previous version. And what is the deal with this tavern surprise?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Whre is this new full cg scene? i can't enter to the Blackgard Stronghold because soldiers fighting there, just don't tell me this new cg scene is a just full scene with Mhu'tiki from the previous version. And what is the deal with this tavern surprise?
Well there's that and the 2 reworked Opala scenes, as for any scenes new story scenes, I don't think there is.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I haven't found any new scenes, just updated artwork on old scenes. Most likely the shortest beta Gabe has ever released with almost nothing to it at all. I'm hoping that a lot of the stuff she worked on this month is being held out until the next beta, because this was piss poor progress since the last one.

Thanks for sharing all the same Pepe.

*EDIT* While it's not a "new scene" Gabe did add some artwork for the jail cell scene with MooMoo, so I guess that's where the new scene thing comes from.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
now for the long download but i will wait to play the game because good things come to those who wait hehe.

hopeing and praying for some kick ass sex scenes. hehehe

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes