HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I had the white guy western version but I will take the international if you have it. I have restarted this game too many times to do it again.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I had the white guy western version but I will take the international if you have it. I have restarted this game too many times to do it again.
Alright this save is right after Kythe undergoes some changes and before you go to Uncle Dad's Farm. The reason I'm sharing this one is because eventually in one of these beta's Gabe is going to add the mission to save Opala before going to the farm. So even after you continue on to the newest beta content I'd keep the original save I shared in a separate file so you won't miss that mission in future betas.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone needs saves I have them in all races, but so far only in the International artstyle as the game is becoming a bit too big for me to keep playing in all styles. I also have saves before each sex scene, so if you want one just give me the specific one you are looking for and I'll link it, download it and keep it as I only upload them up for around a week.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well are the good guy are bad guy you have to give the hole stoy there lol just joking and yra witch save do you want to get woyld be the question

Tornmorals

May 9, 2018
Hello, I'm getting this error: Unable to find file Audio/SE/002-System02.

Does anyone have any clue what it means and how to fix it? Thanks!

Also, it happens at the very start of the game, then the game crashes.

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
While, in the changelog, there is an entry saying that Bal'Rana will appear at the camp after joining your group, this sin't happening... Anyone knows why?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
are if you wanted to you could use the orb game goes faster that way because no quest but that one.
because the other quest are aready done.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Alright this save is right after Kythe undergoes some changes and before you go to Uncle Dad's Farm. The reason I'm sharing this one is because eventually in one of these beta's Gabe is going to add the mission to save Opala before going to the farm. So even after you continue on to the newest beta content I'd keep the original save I shared in a separate file so you won't miss that mission in future betas.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone needs saves I have them in all races, but so far only in the International artstyle as the game is becoming a bit too big for me to keep playing in all styles. I also have saves before each sex scene, so if you want one just give me the specific one you are looking for and I'll link it, download it and keep it as I only upload them up for around a week.
hi there do you have western saves please?? :D same place if can or before

Arcantus

Dec 20, 2017
welp...time to spend more hours on this update...still waiting for the Laquadia Update where you can get positive (+) when you interact with her...that may never happen but think of the possibilities if you could have a positive aspect with her for near the end game or when you interact with her more...

Reactions: TheSexinati

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
welp...time to spend more hours on this update...still waiting for the Laquadia Update where you can get positive (+) when you interact with her...that may never happen but think of the possibilities if you could have a positive aspect with her for near the end game or when you interact with her more...
All I can imagine is 'sweet-titty-bang-bang'... ;)

Reactions: Arcantus

Almantus

Dec 1, 2017
Thanks for the new update
Btw, i dont want to sound harsh, but there is really not much progress during the betas.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for the new update
Btw, i dont want to sound harsh, but there is really not much progress during the betas.
It's taken years to get to where it is now.

I like the Opala games but Gabe isn't the fastest dev i've seen.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes