Shadow Hunter

Jan 19, 2018
Where do you install RPG Maker XP? Over the game or in a separate place? Also what does it do, is it required to play the game?

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Where do you install RPG Maker XP? Over the game or in a separate place? Also what does it do, is it required to play the game?
You don't need RPG Maker XP, but you do need the RTP, which you can find a link to in the installation tab on the first post. The RTP (Run Time Package) is essentially just a collection of basic components (like a tree, grass tiles, or a character) that the game can pull when it needs to. This saves space on your computer if you have multiple RPGMaker XP games, since they can all grab needed parts from the RTP. So instead of having 20 of the same file in different locations for each game, you have 1 file that all games can use if needed.

Reactions: Shadow Hunter

TuveanYGloir

Jan 29, 2020
Can someone help me, please? After I encountered Farah's mother some bug accured and now my Esc button is kinda stuck. I can't play properly, when I'm on the global map it always sets a camp, when I'm not it always opens menu. What should I do?

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i had a questopn do not now if i seen it here are on the blog but they said the slave coller was in the game. so where is it at if it is in the game.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Can someone help me, please? After I encountered Farah's mother some bug accured and now my Esc button is kinda stuck. I can't play properly, when I'm on the global map it always sets a camp, when I'm not it always opens menu. What should I do?
maybe it just stuck. try use another keyboard

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
How can i find golden token? It so hard to find it!
Golden beetleblade position is fixed the easy one is check this enemy if there's no golden beetleblade just escape and get out the map and try it again until have enough golden token for golden detector

TuveanYGloir

Jan 29, 2020
Hey guys. I checked their blog but didn't find information: how many time they need to complete the game? About 1-2 years?

Also, is anyone concerned what happened to Sethxzoe (author of the only both beast and human CG type)? Why there are no his works in the current beta?

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well sorry i could not help you with your game. i think the grassland glitch has been talked about some where in the thread just don't know where.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes