Armor6000

Nov 28, 2017
you need to go to the forests: the one to the south of odidania, crimson forest, the one before highland pass and the swamp where you find the seis cabezas
Sorry but I'm bad at remembering names xd
in what part of nilia woods, could you be more specific??

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i wish there was a way to tale witch legandry monsters you have killed. i think i killed one in the woods ner the highland inn. don't know it's name tho. i still can't playe card's with the two other wemon and opala and her mother's pictures still have not showed up and it said i had them.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
i wish there was a way to tale witch legandry monsters you have killed. i think i killed one in the woods ner the highland inn. don't know it's name tho. i still can't playe card's with the two other wemon and opala and her mother's pictures still have not showed up and it said i had them.
If you check your monster hunter titles in the encyclopedia, any of the monsters that are 3 starred have their legendary monster killed.

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
List of features being added in the November update

- The Slave Collar can now be purchased
- Laquadia has been added to the tent mechanic
- Naz'Raala and Laquadia has been added as available opponents in Stripping o' Die
- The Frozen Continent has been included to the world
- Two additional castle upgrades has been added
- One arc worth of story content
- Four new worldmap locations
- Three new CG Scenes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if i may ask how do you get black dam and the black smith girl to play dice i just get the same stuff dam still has castle upgrade talk and the black smith working on weapons but know dice talk. also is there a way to get the steel demones out of the cell. where is the tree legandary monster and if i kill the harpy's in town does the harpy woman get pissed off.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
if i may ask how do you get black dam and the black smith girl to play dice i just get the same stuff dam still has castle upgrade talk and the black smith working on weapons but know dice talk. also is there a way to get the steel demones out of the cell. where is the tree legandary monster and if i kill the harpy's in town does the harpy woman get pissed off.
Sadly if you are to far in the game you can't play against Black Dame. Blacksmith. As far as I know you just complete her quest. I could be wrong.

Sena0

Oct 25, 2019
Hello I wanted to have some help, for the scene of Kythie with the horse, I can not get it, however I took the choice to "tell him everything" and I am in Northern Greek, there I killed several giants and do several fights until I reach "Glank Giant Slayer" and Kythie is still not part of my formation is there a few things to do or Kythie leaves the training at random, because on the walkthrough there is no indication, so if anyone could help me, thanks.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
they change the scene now you have to get it from a chest it's in perv hermets hut. if i rember right.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Hello I wanted to have some help, for the scene of Kythie with the horse, I can not get it, however I took the choice to "tell him everything" and I am in Northern Greek, there I killed several giants and do several fights until I reach "Glank Giant Slayer" and Kythie is still not part of my formation is there a few things to do or Kythie leaves the training at random, because on the walkthrough there is no indication, so if anyone could help me, thanks.

they change the scene now you have to get it from a chest it's in perv hermets hut. if i rember right.

thank you uwu
I will look into this. If it has changed I will have it updated in the walkthrough.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i do have a question kythie is not in your group you said is she in the bed in the castle did you also get opala. i know they said the hores in the barn was removed that's why the picture was put in the chest. i just wanted to ask that because i forgot the kythie part. also when is the new update i now it's some time in november right.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes