Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Item of restauration should delete the missions , too !
Where is treasure map 10? ( i have searched the walkthrough )

Last edited:

Zhark699

Sep 29, 2017
guys i played this game a while ago (till castle warren..) n i remember its grindy as fuck...is there a way to get all CG cos gabe has some of the best artworks

Aug 14, 2018
Got the newest version but the Golden Beetleblade was not proccing for me. Spent 3 hours leaving the map and entering to try and find just 1 which i never did. Please tell me it exists in 3.05.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
guys i played this game a while ago (till castle warren..) n i remember its grindy as fuck...is there a way to get all CG cos gabe has some of the best artworks
Sure, just look in the picture folder...
Legend of Queen Opala - Origin\Graphics\Pictures

Kira吉良

Dec 31, 2020
Guys, I think I've figure it out. After the Kin'Aurea, you talk to your mom that you gonna talk to Osira at the throne room,right? After that DON'T GO THERE YET, you need to visit Farah at your room first, then you can speak with Osira and trigger the scene.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Idk why Caimridge area is not cleared . Idk what have i missed in such a small map.
I'm pretty sure it's not possible to clear it yet because all of the areas haven't been implemented. Maybe you eventually go down the well and into the tunnel they use to sneak troops into the Land of Savages?

Reactions: buhh_01

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
1. I am restarting the game from scratch , can u tell me where I can find the item that shows me if there are areas in houses that can contain something, is something like sparkle...

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes