Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
On page 127 walkthrough i get the bridgekeeper.After meeting him he jumps. But the maker of the walkthrough said ,, If you don't get the nod to the movie you are too young to play this game.'' What is that means?

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
On page 127 walkthrough i get the bridgekeeper.After meeting him he jumps. But the maker of the walkthrough said ,, If you don't get the nod to the movie you are too young to play this game.'' What is that means?
The whole thing is a bad rip-off of Monty Python's Holy Grail. There's a scene with a wizard who flings people into a chasm if they fail to answer his questions.

Reactions: Dino1000

Scorian

Sep 8, 2016
I'm still early in the game but does lowering Laquadia's affection affect being able to romance her later on? I'm assuming so but would like clarification.

kkesjjj

Jan 17, 2018
for who can't find Kythie plushie in Odidania , is below at mayor house , the bridge with two guard , go the right side you will find it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I played all from the start , just to miss illustration 117 at Kahr temple...I didnt have enough ruby coins...

JD3000

Nov 27, 2017
So is there a way to make money from Castle Warrengard? Because I just blew all my money on resources and it's still not enough. Also, just want you all to know that Gabe is a guy...

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
check titles/achievements earned. what areas werent cleared,click on them,it tells you what is missing to complete area(ruby coins,lost illustration,legendary monster etc. im looking now and it definitely tells you if theres an altar in the area. so check each area in titles to see which one you missed
How I can see which altars I’m missing, I need 8 more altar, but I can’t see where I can find all of them.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
How I can see which altars I’m missing, I need 8 more altar, but I can’t see where I can find all of them.
look at achievement for the areas using the items where you can see titles and whatnot. it when you when you click on a region cleared achievement,it tells you what is missing in the area such as your missing altars. just check every area clear achievements

seriously i dont know who manages the wiki for this game but it needs to be update. its old,maybe like episode 2 release old

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes