Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
Mac user here, got the game to work on whisky, but can't get fullscreen to work. Any other mac users here who were able to fullscreen? Or if anyone knows a way in the game.ini settings to default set in to fullscreen would appreciate.

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
i don't have a mac but mybe it would work the same way as other's try alt enter.
Unfortunately alt enter doesn't seem to work for me, so was hoping there might be a way to force it through the ini settings. No worries, I opened up the game, and got reminded by how grindy it is...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
lol i live life be one simple rule no pain no game. but depresion is a bitch some times lol like the monsters in this game are that shitty horse cowerd.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

MARYNOM

Apr 22, 2017
i really don't mind the card games are the other stuff alraedy in the game. i even get the cosplay girls but theye could have put them in at the end. we do need more stody but i know we will get something like the mother and the others fucked by monsters and not the mc i wisk the mc could get more play on all the girls but we will have to see.
I totally agree. I don't mind collectibles and minigame but develop the story first. LOQO II had huge power gap which kept me at least occupied with grinding and forging meteor weapon and armours until the next update. I wouldn't mind something similar. Also most scenes were written and implemented without CG's which were implemented on next update.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i also like all the art styles i know it my sound strang but i also like to play games for the art because some artist have a way of drawing that catches the eye and the soul.

fayt098

Oct 24, 2017
warning. do not use the other world crystal in immemorial glade with a party on you. there's a glitch that will prevent them from re join right now saying your party is full. either unjoin them before using it, or download a previous ver. of the game and use the crystal again. it will unjoin them like it did before.

Reactions: KoldTK

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Soo, after exiting the immemorial glade crystal, my party limit turned to 2. I can only have 1 other person in my party now. Is there a fix for that ooor?

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Got stuck when visiting the old room in the Homestead. After MC completes initial dialogue and notices his swords, walks upto the clothes in bottom left and stops. the game doesn't take responses after that. Help pls

I use improvement mod for version 3.13

Nevermind, I just need to go there in the morning and it backs to normal

Last edited:

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My teammate dissappear after returning from ruin of the past. Try to add them back from camp but game says party is full. Can anyone help?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that's a bug that needs fixing. i was wondering if some one had a save before the glade and had all there party try takeing them out of your group then go in and do all the stuff. then see if it does the same thing.

Last edited:

BOH56

May 27, 2017
warning. do not use the other world crystal in immemorial glade with a party on you. there's a glitch that will prevent them from re join right now saying your party is full. either unjoin them before using it, or download a previous ver. of the game and use the crystal again. it will unjoin them like it did before.
Do you have the previous version available I can download?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i know no one will like this idea but you could also do another run through the higher you level the faster it will be lol. plues you can repick to get what scene's your missing if any.

okmedoit2

Jul 24, 2020
Any recent/current version saves with the memory room 100% unlocked? Don't care what race/species. Human preferred.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes