JL5

Apr 9, 2021
I haven't played this game in like 2 years, and these spoilers about the plot with Laquadia makes me wonder if I should even bother.

I was already disappointed by the abandonment of Opala who is my favorite. But I really liked Laquadia so that was my main focus for the game. Hearing that she gets thrown down by Osira and just becomes another forgotten whore in the harem is so disappointing.

Back when I played this game in it's earlier stages, the dialogue choices actually made me think I could take a 'Laquadia simp' type path and try and be on the bitches good side with certain dialogue options and not taking gold from her churches etc. But apparently it doesn't matter. What is even the point of the Renegade or Heroic paths? Depressing.
I feel ya there man, Laquadia was the main hook for me and whenever the focus was on her I would automatically lock in and enjoy the game way more, it's a shame. Maybe in 2036 we'll get to se a finished product and have a Laquadia route. I can only hope.

WYKYDTR0N

Jan 13, 2018
This game is so convoluted and overdeveloped, it's one of the only RPG Maker games I've ever seen where there isn't a full gallery save because there's 48 different art styles. There's no hint about the scenes that are still locked and there's so many different items, currencies and triggers that I don't know if there's any way to unlock scenes! Maybe in the next update we'll get something? Probably not!

It's been in development so long that we have seen - what - 3 different versions of RPG Maker come and go? It's so archaic that it needs mods to make it playable like some sort of horny, one-person Bethesda game.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
so i have been following the walkthrough and im to the part with the high counsel meeting and i was going through my journal of characters and apparently whoever is at the bottom of that list is setting off an error every time you go to them

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
I feel ya there man, Laquadia was the main hook for me and whenever the focus was on her I would automatically lock in and enjoy the game way more, it's a shame. Maybe in 2036 we'll get to se a finished product and have a Laquadia route. I can only hope.
not sure we will see that since she got treated like layla did in this one where she was just made a horses breeding toy

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes