Nihilius666

Nov 20, 2019
Does anybody know where we can get the Mhu'Tiki trading card 10? There is a animation for her if i believe the patch notes, but i cannot find a third Mygeek summoning location besides Desert Checkpoint and Eastern Lighthouse. Thanks

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
please do not give the dev more ideas to make the game longer lol. plues i think they make more then they should if they spemd it on fucking modles for there game and not the game it's self lol

Herelded

Aug 29, 2024
... only that the creator has not really given her a good development and very poor writing despite being a main antagonist, and yes there are people who like Laquadia but the way in which it has been treated and written poorly it's the bad thing
I haven't played this game in like 2 years, and these spoilers about the plot with Laquadia makes me wonder if I should even bother.

I was already disappointed by the abandonment of Opala who is my favorite. But I really liked Laquadia so that was my main focus for the game. Hearing that she gets thrown down by Osira and just becomes another forgotten whore in the harem is so disappointing.

Back when I played this game in it's earlier stages, the dialogue choices actually made me think I could take a 'Laquadia simp' type path and try and be on the bitches good side with certain dialogue options and not taking gold from her churches etc. But apparently it doesn't matter. What is even the point of the Renegade or Heroic paths? Depressing.

Alexy Jade

Feb 9, 2019
I haven't played this game in like 2 years, and these spoilers about the plot with Laquadia makes me wonder if I should even bother.

I was already disappointed by the abandonment of Opala who is my favorite. But I really liked Laquadia so that was my main focus for the game. Hearing that she gets thrown down by Osira and just becomes another forgotten whore in the harem is so disappointing.

Back when I played this game in it's earlier stages, the dialogue choices actually made me think I could take a 'Laquadia simp' type path and try and be on the bitches good side with certain dialogue options and not taking gold from her churches etc. But apparently it doesn't matter. What is even the point of the Renegade or Heroic paths? Depressing.
Over the years I have seen how many fans have left for the same reason, although it would have been interesting to see many mechanics with the church and religion, becoming a priest or god, expanding the religion, or forcing or accompanying Laquadia in their search for or redemption, etc. Maybe opala followers is one of my favorites... I like your idea of the "laquadia-simp" route and it would make sense since it's one that Devon wants to marry and the other is Beatrix, another one that may be forgotten by the way. and if the hero and rebel routes are to laugh nonsense... but I will still be here to see the end of this work

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Over the years I have seen how many fans have left for the same reason, although it would have been interesting to see many mechanics with the church and religion, becoming a priest or god, expanding the religion, or forcing or accompanying Laquadia in their search for or redemption, etc. Maybe opala followers is one of my favorites... I like your idea of the "laquadia-simp" route and it would make sense since it's one that Devon wants to marry and the other is Beatrix, another one that may be forgotten by the way. and if the hero and rebel routes are to laugh nonsense... but I will still be here to see the end of this work
Everytime I see this game in latest updates I get excited for a split second becasue the original two games were my first NSFW games. But then I remember that this thing has been in development for more than 8 years and hasn't really gotten anywhere in a while. Super sad becasue at one point this series was on my mount Rushmore.

Reactions: Nexus265530

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Finish the story you will understand who is primoria
tbh, it's been so long ince that update that i too forgot about it until they said it.

THANK YOU! I thought i was the only one that out of the Egypt trio likes Opala the best... also very weird that she got pretty much abandoned story-wise here. I get that LOQOO is about this version of Farah, but Opala had been introduced as an 'oh shit' moment and it seemed like she was intended to have a bigger role than "appears, says 'hi', get's saved from a Naacia (who also got abandoned as a B plot), and then is pretty much Castle Warringard decor.'... what a waste of a title character for a series.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes