azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Ai parasite you didn't make shit, I hate how this shit infests everything everywhere even worse and more cringe when people try to take credit for it too
'AI artist' is an oxymoron.
Either you made it or the AI made it... there is no such thing as "i did it using the AI".

"but i prompted it" If you really believe AI really does work as a normal artist (it does not and it is ethically dubious, but i won't get into it) then you must understand that this is the equivalent of simply hiring an artist and telling him exactly what you want and what style you want him to emulate... yet if you do that you'd just say you "hired an artists to do this", the artist is still the person who did it, you just prompted him.... same with the AI, the fact that you prompted it doesn't mean you did it, the machine did it.

So yeah, i stand with you in here, claiming "credit" for AI art is absurd.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I remember playing the previous games years back and really loving Opala, but was a bit sad that there werent that many scenes with her. How is this game Opala-wise in lewd content?

EDIT: also I see different artstyles are available, do they have different content sizes? Or do all scenes have their corresponding artstyle picture
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
I remember playing the previous games years back and really loving Opala, but was a bit sad that there werent that many scenes with her. How is this game Opala-wise in lewd content?
It's 3-4 times bigger than previous game, so there is a lot of content of various sort. If you are asking specifically about Opala, there are scenes with her, but with the number of LIs in the game her share in the whole gameflow is seldom and thin. There are some quality quests with her involved though, no doubt. You can even properly fuck her at some point, not just watch others have their way with her holes XD

EDIT: also I see different artstyles are available, do they have different content sizes? Or do all scenes have their corresponding artstyle picture
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
5 art styles for several walkthroughs. 2 for beasts, 2 for humans 1 one for both iirc.

Dude, how is this still in development?
This is an illusion, Gabe said game is finished December 2017, so everything after that is just neverending addon. :p
Damn, now that I think about it, there are 7 years of development in addition to 1.5-2 years of "main" dev time before 2018. Gabe sure takes her time finishing this one, huh... ><

How far from a completed version would you guys say we are ? A few years ?
With how fast the story is moving forward, I'd not be surprised there will be another 7 years of development. Gabe just all over the place, adding something new but mostly useless or not interesting, while her main focus should be fixated on CGs and story progress since game is lacking in both like crazy. With how fast she is doing things now, she won't be able to hold mouse and press keys properly to finish this neverending routine.

Last edited:

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
Damn, now that I think about it, there are 7 years of development in addition to 1.5-2 years of "main" dev time before 2018. Gabe sure takes her time finishing this one, huh...
That's about how long people have been pissing money into the blackhole the project became, yeah. Overall it's going on 11 years. Gabe posted the first images of Collusia (whatever the imperial capital is called) around November of 2013, and fundraised for it based on a three-year development cycle.

Raio10

May 6, 2017
Haven't been on here too much lately not since 3.20 is there any more content with Bal'rana yet or is it just the Strip game with her, will get to playing it again soon just was wanting to know, cheers for any replies.

Reactions: Nexus265530

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
Hello i have never tried this game so before i do i wonder if the scenes are all animated or at least it has a decent quantity of animated scenes

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Also... after several month of wait we finally have the fishing mini-game guys! aren't you happy? it's been almost two years since the last big boss story fight that propelled the story forward! aren't you satisfied?
Dont worry, you'll be even more satisfied once Gabe create a new useless minigame or pixel sprite sex and spend half a year to finish it. Don't worry about any main history or all arts to be added, who needs it?

Ai parasite you didn't make shit, I hate how this shit infests everything everywhere even worse and more cringe when people try to take credit for it too
AI like ANY OTHER technology came to help in lots of areas and will be used. No need to get so salty over it, like old people where when the internet was created comercially, or people that where vocally angry at the TV invention, because it "broke" the magic of radio novels.
If you enjoy a real artist work, instead of losing your time getting angry at a thing that'll clearly stick into humanity development, support the artists more (like all the artisans that still exist in the world producing clothes, decoration, etc. without using big factory machines needs support)

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Never more will go try that game it crashes always when I launch the game it is just unplayable and have xp rtp installed damn that.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
So what did they add back the scenes where the Layla gets raped by a horse even though that is still against patreon rules? How the hell hasn't this game been taken down yet lmao.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes