JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Agree :LUL:
I also stopped caring and no longer update my mod too.
While spend hours modding this shit I realized what Gabe does in 1-2 months, I can do within 1 week.
Clearly Gabe is using artist's popularity (not Gabe themselves since nobody really gives a fuck about pixel art and some basic ass RPG XP code), to exploit and drain patrons' wallet.
Mofo said this shit would be finished by the end of the year. And what lmfao, it is near 10th month of the year, and there is only 1 week that was about story update, fuck.

:LUL: Tho I'm still impressed there are some people in here hyped for some random crappy blog posts every single week, although there is no new shit lol.

Maybe we should abandon this shit until it's finished and update mod/walkthrough by then lmfaoooo
Thank you for taking a stand as well. I just don't care anymore. Fishing? Really!! Maybe, if it decides to actually finish the game that it said it would in 2015 I would be happy. The severe toilet bowl I stuck myself in. I don't use your mod, since what I did. I wish I could. Sadly I can't.

Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
Agree :LUL:
I also stopped caring and no longer update my mod too.
While spend hours modding this shit I realized what Gabe does in 1-2 months, I can do within 1 week.
Clearly Gabe is using artist's popularity (not Gabe themselves since nobody really gives a fuck about pixel art and some basic ass RPG XP code), to exploit and drain patrons' wallet.
Mofo said this shit would be finished by the end of the year. And what lmfao, it is near 10th month of the year, and there is only 1 week that was about story update, fuck.

:LUL: Tho I'm still impressed there are some people in here hyped for some random crappy blog posts every single week, although there is no new shit lol.

Maybe we should abandon this shit until it's finished and update mod/walkthrough by then lmfaoooo
I respect that you made the mod to begin with man thanks, and I just post the blog because I think it gives folks who might be new here a better understanding of the "progress" being made in the development. I wish someone posted it weekly back when I first started so I could see that the progress is almost nonexistent. Trust me I'm not hyped for any of these unless a new SethXZoe version is dropping, which still only keeps my attention when I replay the scene and then I just save the pic from the files and move on.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Ignore the Msg I send in the Report resolve. :HideThePain:
--------------------------------
Legend of Queen Opala: Origin [v3.25] [SweGabe] - Compressed

Win [819 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Is this any closer to being finished? I have started and restarted this game countless of times in the eons it has been in development and can't be arsed to do it again until I can play through in one go.

Reactions: Nexus265530
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes