VN Ren'Py Abandoned Legend of the Red Falcon [v0.3.2] [Skeep]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
125117_cover.png

Overview:
You have to make your way from the bottom of the slums to the golden halls of the palace. Meeting on their way the most dreary sins of the capital city and the people that they personify. Elves, dwarfs, gangsters and prostitutes, everything will merge in a whirlwind of insane dance. Fuck a beautiful girl, or cut a purse from a gaper, it's up to you to decide. Go your way to power!​

Thread updated: 2019-03-26
Release Date: 2019-03-26
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v0.3.2
Language: English/Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
- -
Others:
COMPRESSED

anal23.png bath_spying2.png do_intro3.png dop_poza2.png hoz_na_divane_polotence12.png Iren_snizu_kup2.png zak_komnata7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Drawing man faces is tough! It's not like dev is lazy!

Red Falcon is the antagonist group from the Contra series, art looks good, now to see if it makes it past 3 updates before petering out
yeah I just hope it'll take the same path as four elements or princess trainer and not [insert "abandoned game featuring masked/cloaked male protagonist " here]

Darkside00

Nov 10, 2017
Drawing man faces is tough! It's not like dev is lazy!

Red Falcon is the antagonist group from the Contra series, art looks good, now to see if it makes it past 3 updates before petering out
At first, I was thinking of Red Eagle from Skyrim. Now I feel almost ashamed, having fought Red Falcon in the 80s in Contra I-III. I always felt bad about blowing up..... New Zealand right?? I cannot trust my fraudulent memory.
Cool game! Just remember that red birds of prey make good code names.

Cool_boy2

Mar 29, 2018
how much game time (content)
the game seems nice but dont wanna just download it and not be able to play

Reactions: stever

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
how much game time (content)
the game seems nice but dont wanna just download it and not be able to play
I haven't played it but it's over 500MB which is really big for a v0.1 2DCG game; over 600 image files (several are just same characters with different facial expressions), 6 locations, and at least two decent H scenes with MC and several other scenes with nudity.

Just digging through the files and glancing at the code, IMO pretty impressive for a v0.1.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Alright, I actually tried playing the game and I can say that the art is indeed very good and is enough to make me think there was enough effort invested into this that the developer wouldn't just up and vanish. The writing hurts at times, grammatically I mean, although there is a coherent story there instead of just random "you're guy x, go fuck" shit.

However, the descriptions seems to be waaaaaayyyyy off. It makes it sound like you'll be playing a Witcher in a setting that's running out of things to hunt; when what I've seen is about a guy who grew up on the streets, who finds out he could be the secret prince of the recently deposed royal line. So either the dev just forgot to change the description from their initial plans, or they've never actually seen Frozen nor played/read any of The Witcher.

I haven't played everything, so this could turn out be one hell of a fake out prologue but it doesn't seem like it.

_ _ _ _ _

Alright, so it seems this was a prologue after all. Still nothing directly indicative of what it's supposed to be parodying, although Merida's in it so it still has some Disney shit in there I guess.

On the real content, the playtime was actually pretty short especially considering the size. The half-gig could be attributed to the fact that the game uses all new assets made by the dev, with the artwork being actually quite impressively detailed. At any rate, the sprites and backgrounds weren't generic assets and there's even a bit of animation there. So could be a case of just poor compression or some shit, I guess?

This version has a couple of actual sex scenes, although the one I was most excited for turned out to be just a dream sequence. Still, things look pretty good so far and I hope this project keeps running and improving. There are a ton of potential there from the artwork alone.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Digging art, surprisingly the mc doesn't look like a douche.
Unfortunately the writing is fucking awful. Hard to not cringe and while I like how mc look in terms of art... Fucking hell, who am I playing as?
I honestly expected a rugged and serious character, who had a rough childhood and he sees the real colors of the world around him, not some dull and naive brat.
But eh, I'm making a fool of myself by expecting 0.1 demo to be decent.

Reactions: str8up

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Good work for a 0.1 version

about frozen have include the posibility for in ther future enslave Elsa an her sister ?

any plans for more famous characters add to the game in future ?

Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Good work for a 0.1 version

about frozen have include the posibility for in ther future enslave Elsa an her sister ?

any plans for more famous characters add to the game in future ?
It is possible to add different famous characters in future. U can order addition of your favorite character into the game for a certain amount of donation at the game's patreon page. There u can ask to add a character, which will be encountered by players somewhere in the game.

Reactions: VNON