VN Ren'Py Abandoned Legend of the Red Falcon [v0.3.2] [Skeep]

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Started a bit weird and grindy, then it became interesting, even liked the mini-game, then somehow my character died without having any choice before... not sure if that's unavoidable at this stage...
I may give it another go, it's an odd one.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.
Updated September 23, 2018
Legend of the Red Falcon [v0.2 bugfix 1] [Skeep] - Original Size: 1.09GB

Download PC (132MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4ikca

Aug 22, 2017
Started a bit weird and grindy, then it became interesting, even liked the mini-game, then somehow my character died without having any choice before... not sure if that's unavoidable at this stage...
I may give it another go, it's an odd one.
Maybe you need extra money to rent a room in tavern.
Or you wasn't prepared for night mission. (knife and cloak )

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
right after i bought the knife i was thrust into the mission and died..so methinks you should wait until you can purchase both the cloak and knife at once...

4ikca

Aug 22, 2017
right after i bought the knife i was thrust into the mission and died..so methinks you should wait until you can purchase both the cloak and knife at once...
No. You need to buy knife and cloak before event. Night event will start regardless have you knife and cloak or not.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
my only actual gripe is being forced into submission by the bathhouse dames...so that tag is required to let us domineering guys know thats there...tsktsk :p
unfortunately..due to male submission which i have zero interest in..and that horrendous mini-game..some mini-games are ok..this choice is the absolute worst..lol..no offence if its your cuppa tea..it aint mine..i'll have to take a pass on this and go annoy other threads :D

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Yes managed to go through on the second replay. Basically grind money asap. Don't buy the dress early which puts you in debt and wastes days of playing card money. Also go collect milk every day to sell it. With all that there is plenty of money to go around, but feels even more grindy.
Interesting prologue nevertheless.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
my only actual gripe is being forced into submission by the bathhouse dames...so that tag is required to let us domineering guys know thats there...tsktsk :p
unfortunately..due to male submission which i have zero interest in..and that horrendous mini-game..some mini-games are ok..this choice is the absolute worst..lol..no offence if its your cuppa tea..it aint mine..i'll have to take a pass on this and go annoy other threads :D
Yeah I'm not submissive either, might pass on this one too if it keeps pushing that route, too bad because the art is good.

Reactions: Valeck

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
What flavor of Dom is it? As long as something isn't going in my characters ass i'm good.

Reactions: supermanz95

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Right now, it's the mistress ordering you around and her slave bitch slapping you around, while they tease you about your reactions to nudity. That and threatening to report you to the city guard for checking out nude chicks inside what you thought was a bath house, but is apparently really a brothel in disguise.

Not really pleased with the lack of choices, although it could just be the way the dev is advancing the story plot, but if the MC can't get out of this or turn the tables I'll probably not play the game either. I have not gotten to the mini game yet, but it does not sound promising...

Reactions: Logan3000x

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
How do you advance the card game after selecting 6 cards?
Click randomly between the "your deck" and the blank box, also scum saving is the way to profit at the mini game.

Ignoring my dislike of the "brothel domination" scenes, I liked the game. I feel the mini game is too grindy, hopefully the author will put in a way to purchase better cards.

That being said the statement from the "Mistress" that she likes her employees safe, makes me think this is a long term route that will run.