Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
did my thingy...
Legend of the Red Falcon v0.3-1 Skunked (240MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

Win/Linux/Mac: - -

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Game play? Visual novel?
Map with locations you can visit. There you can do actions like talking (no branching options), working, buying stuff, interacting (some branching options giving different results). Story progress based on that.
Story is simple, almost no grind, very nice sex scenes.
Great game from such underfunded dev.

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
How do you have sex with the chick that you can see in the hole in the wall. The one in the bath

Arkdelune

Apr 16, 2018
Map with locations you can visit. There you can do actions like talking (no branching options), working, buying stuff, interacting (some branching options giving different results). Story progress based on that.
Story is simple, almost no grind, very nice sex scenes.
Great game from such underfunded dev.
thanx

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
So I've visited the slave market, bought thread and magic powder, given the powder to the fortune teller several times (she won't accept it anymore). Worked on the blacksmith's daughter's gift until he said "It's not ready come back later". Can no longer visit merida after suggesting she try on a more revealing set of clothing (except with love potion). Got raped by the bath house chick, and can no longer look at the woman through the peep hole in my room.

What am I missing to progress further in 0.3.1 I feel like from the changelog list I should have a few more scenes.

4ikca

Aug 22, 2017
So I've visited the slave market, bought thread and magic powder, given the powder to the fortune teller several times (she won't accept it anymore). Worked on the blacksmith's daughter's gift until he said "It's not ready come back later". Can no longer visit merida after suggesting she try on a more revealing set of clothing (except with love potion). Got raped by the bath house chick, and can no longer look at the woman through the peep hole in my room.

What am I missing to progress further in 0.3.1 I feel like from the changelog list I should have a few more scenes.
there are:
1) (missable) scene with Ihrene in the window
2) (missable) scene with slave trader and two elves
3) scene with daria and her girft
4) (missable) scene with kamila in her room
5) some minor voyage scenes line with Vanessa in the bath.. or peep hole in brothel room
6) scene with Ihrene on her work place
7) scene in tavern with some strange tenant

I think that's all...
And 0.3.1 hasn't strict ending like previous parts...

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
there are:
1) (missable) scene with Ihrene in the window
2) (missable) scene with slave trader and two elves
3) scene with daria and her girft
4) (missable) scene with kamila in her room
5) some minor voyage scenes line with Vanessa in the bath.. or peep hole in brothel room
6) scene with Ihrene on her work place
7) scene in tavern with some strange tenant

I think that's all...
And 0.3.1 hasn't strict ending like previous parts...
Slightly helpful? But also not really. My question (I guess was vague) was wondering what scenes it seemed like I missed and how I might trigger them.

Spent 5+ days trying to move past him saying the "gift was not ready" after "working on it" with him for a few days.

I saw the window, slave trader, brothel peep hole, vanessa bath scenes. Saw the "Strange tenant" one (I think), I know I talked to merida and said she should try on a more revealing outfit, but can't talk to her anymore to convince her (so I guess that's the end of that one)

And haven't seen the scene with ihrene at work I guess either? (And maybe kamila? who is that again)